Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"Wow, was that so hard to tell me?" I sass, rolling my eyes and changing the station.

"Don't be a brat." He laughs, sticking out his tongue at me. I return the gesture and then start humming along to 'Gives you hell' by The All-American rejects.

It's a short ride to the house, I find myself mostly just zoning out while we drive. But when I get home I can tell something is definitely up.

Ashton was smiling like a dork while typing something on his phone. And the smile didn't leave his face, even when he helped me out of the car and walked with me inside.

"We're home!" Ashton yells, exceptionally loud considering my house isn't all that big so he really didn't have to yell that loud. Who knows with this boy.

"Ow shît!" I hear from upstairs, followed by a loud bang, Ashton looks at me with panic in his eyes as he scoops me up and runs with me up the stairs. The whole time I am giggling and squirming since my face is smushed into Ashton's chest. He leads me to my dads room and then pushes me in there with my crutches. He closes the door and runs away, causing me to look around in confusion.

Nothing looks too out of the ordinary...

I grab my crutches and look into my dads bathroom. There is nothing in there. So I hesitantly leave the bedroom and walk around the upstairs a little.

"Ashton where did you go?" I yell, I push the bathroom door open and find nothing but my own dusty reflection. I look awful. Whatever.

"Ashhhhhyyy... Luuukkkeeyyyy.... Mikkkeeey.... Callllyyy..." I call one by one as I re pass my dads room. Then I approach my door and I hear someone shushing someone else. Jackpot.

I readjust my crutches so I'm in a straight standing position, then I reach for the door handle. I twist it slowly and suspensefully choosing to give them time to fix whatever they have probably broken. Finally, I push the door open.

I gasp at the sight and nearly fall over in pure shock and happiness. I feel a large smile sneak it's way onto my face as I stare back at the boys in front of me.

"L-Luke.. Did you do this?" I ask shyly and carefully, admiring the roses and other flowers scattering my floor.

"Of course I did princess." He smiles at me. He comes closer and kisses me passionately. Our tongues fight for dominance. I hear someone clear their throat, that's when Luke pulls away.

He walks over to where he has so carefully set up all of their instruments and grabs his guitar. I take a seat in a chair that was sitting in the middle of my room, I assumed that they put that there for me.

"I love you Paisy-Pie." Luke says, then the music begins.

It's a cover, though I'm not sure what it is right off the bat. But when the chorus begins I know exactly what song it is.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, cause you're amazing, just the way you are."

"And when you smile. They whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause you're amazin, just the way you are."

Luke sings to me, I coo at the sight and feel my heart flutter. This boy will be the death of me, I swear. He will overwhelm me with his sweetness. He continues the song, with the help of Ashton, Michael and Calum. It's beautiful. When he finally finished, he sets down his guitar and came towards me, I can feel a single tear of joy slipping down my face. He grabs my hands in his own and kneels down to my level.

"So Paisley.. We have known eachother for forever, since grade nine to be exact. And every moment I spent with you I wanted to spend more and more with you. I love you so much paisley, I have always loved you and never will stop. Ever. Now will you make me the happiest man on earth by being my girlfriend?" He asks, smiling up at me hopefully. I wanted to be a sarcastic ass and say 'no', but I couldn't, I was to caught up in all of the love he just expressed to me. I nod my head frantically and tackle him to the ground, then cover his face in kisses. He was so romantic and sweet, I dont know if I ever could get past that.

"Mr and Mrs Hemmings is a go." Michael says in a fake astronaut voice, then him and the rest of the boys leave the room. I laugh and hug Luke on the ground tightly, which he returns immediately.

"I love you." Luke says.

"Not as much as I love you." I challenge with my head pressed against his chest, I can hear the faint pumping of his heartbeat as I speak.

"Oh really? Well how much is that?" He asks jokingly.

"I love you more then I love pizza." I say. I smirk when he shake gasps.

"That's a lot paisley." He says. "But I still think I love you more." He whispers.

(A/N)

Hey guys, sorry for the late-ish update. I was going to update yesterday but the chapter got deleted and I lost the motivation to write it all over again. But it's here now.

I also have some news...

Over the past couple days I have been packing up my house and getting ready to move. We are moving quite far away from where I live now so that's a little bit exciting. But anyways, I won't be able to update for the next couple days because I have to help pack and then unpack everything. :(

But as soon as that's over, I'll update a really long ass chapter, maybe even two if I can. I apologize.

Thanks for reading!!

-Caitllin