Vikk for Hawaii <3

Start from the beginning

"Nope." Vikk says, walking over, also vlogging. You laugh and roll your eyes at both of them.

You all walk over to the first booth you see. It's one of the games where you shot the water gun at a target and whoever raises the water to the top first wins. There weren't enough seats for everyone, so you go in two groups. Then the two winners will go head to head. You're in the first group versus Harry, Bri, Simon, JJ and Cal(Freezy).

"You all are going down because I really want that giant Squirtle!" You point to the prizes. In order to win it, you must win both of the rounds.

"No! I want the Charmander!" Bri shouts and you give each other a fake death glare.

The person running the stand counts down from five and you're getting ready to shoot. You don't glance around at anybody, focusing on the target.

"Go Hawaii! Vikk shouts and you smile, though not taking your eyes off the target. Soon he says to go and you press the trigger and aim for the middle of the target, hitting it exactly.

You hold you gun steady and hope the others aren't doing as well. You hear a ding and look up to see your water at the top of the tube and every else's close, but not close enough.

"YES!" You shouts, standing up and throwing your arms in the air. Everyone laughs at you, but you don't care. You're one step closer to that Squirtle.

"No! I was so close to that Charmander!" Bri shouts, though walking over and giving you a hug, say congratulations.

The next group went and Vikk beat Josh, Tobi, Ethan, Manny, and Deji.

"You're going down, Vikram!" You shout as him as you take the seat next to him.

"Tell me that after I beat you, Hawaii." He states, shaking your hand and telling you good luck. The worker counts down and you aim at the target. You and Vikk start shooting immediately. You are a bit off on your aim, so you quickly try your best to adjust it, but you've lost some time.

The bell rings and you look up to the water where Vikk's is higher than yours.

"No! I thought I had it!" You shout, giving Vikk a hug.

"What prize would you like?" The worker asks Vikk and Vikk smiles.

"Squirtle." Vikk responds. Great now he'll just rub the fact that he got a Squirtle in my face. The worker climbs onto the ladder and grabs one of the Squirtles and hands it to Vikk. Vikk thanks him before turning to you and holding out the Squirtle."Here you go!" Vikk says, smiling.

"No, Vikk. You won it fair and square." You try to tell Vikk but he just keeps smiling and holding the Squirtle out to you. You sigh, smile, and take it from him. "Thank you." You say, walking over to him and giving him a hug and he wraps his arms around your waist.

"Awww." You hear from multiple people behind you, causing you to blush and pull away from Vikk, rolling your eyes at you friends.

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel!" Bri shouts pointing to the attraction hovering in front of you. You all nod your heads and get in the very short line.

"We have to be in pairs. That's what the sign says." Simon states as you get closer to the front of the line. You look to the sign he's pointing at and before you get to think everyone's shouting who their partners are.

"I'm with Simon!" Josh shouts putting his arm around Simon's shoulder.

"Okay, but don't think I'll be getting romantic with you!" Simon laughs. You look around and see everyone standing in pairs. Harry is with Bri, obviously, Tobi is with Ethan, Cal is with JJ, Deji is with Manny, leaving you and Vikk.

"Well, looks like it's us!" Vikk says, moving over to you.

"I'm fine with that!" You smile at him and he smiles back.

Harry and Bri are the first to get into a carriage. "NO SEX ON THE FERRIS WHEEL!" JJ yells after them and Harry sticks his middle finger out at JJ as him and Bri start to move.

You and Vikk are next and you hop into the next available cart. Vikk goes in first and you sit next to him.

"Great, now if they start fucking we'll be the ones to hear them." You laugh and Vikk laughs along with you.

You start to move up the wheel and are stopped every so often. You both just sit there in comfortable silence. Vikk had long ago put his arm around your shoulders and you had leaned you head on his shoulder.

"Vikk, I really like you, you know?" You tell him, looking up at him from your position.

"I really like you too, Hawaii. I've just been too scared to say it to you." Vikk says moving his arms from around you and you sit up.

The ferris wheel stops once more and you look into Vikk's eyes. You move closer together and soon, you kiss. You can hear shouts from below and you see that no one else ended up getting on the ferris wheel.

------------

A/N this is shit I'm sorry I was writing this on the way to Wisconsin for a funeral i really apologize.