The room was too pink, it was creepy. Oh look a bunny. Rayne's brother.

               I grabbed it and stared at it, the poor bunny had lipstick on.

               "Why did you take me in this creepy room?" He asked while he looked at the room.

               I hushed him. "Lisa was walking up the stairs," I whispered.

               "I'm sure she wouldn't shove a drink down our throats."

               I turned to him. "She would."

               He walked towards the white heart shaped bed and sat on the edge. His stare was blank, which kind of scared me because that's how the drug starts. Then he looked up at me, his eyes glistening from the brightness of the color. "But why? Why did she do it to me?"

               I snorted. "She just wants attractive guys to get her laid. That's all. So we have to stay away from her, got it?"

               "I'm attractive?" He wondered.

               "Are you asking me? Or was that a rhetorical question?"

               He shrugged. "I don't know. Am I?"

               "Besides that night we first met, what else did I tell you?"

               He thought about it for a minute. "You called me 'pretty' boy."

               I gave him an obvious stare.

               "Oh," He added while giggling, "well I thought you were being a sarcastic jerk."

               "Was I really that mean to you?" I asked him.

               He seemed a little hesitant. "Well...you were mean but I guess I really didn't care. I mean, you kind of made me feel like I was being cut off from society. But I guess that's normal...bullying...you know..."

               "I'm sorry."

               He looked like he was about to faint. "I'm sorry too."

               "Sorry? What for? You didn't do anything."

               "I don't know. Just let me be sorry. That way I don't feel so awkward right now."

               "So I'm not the only one feeling awkward." I spoke to myself.

               "Nope. We're all just a big awkward family."

               "Family..." I repeated.

               Pound, Pound, Pound. Someone was knocking on the door and trying to get in.

               "Hello? Who the fuck is in my sister's room? You better not be doing any shit in there or I'm gonna kill you!" Lisa roared, the knob was rattling. I looked at my surroundings, no exit except for the window.

               Good enough.

               I grabbed Rayne by the hand and pulled him towards the window. I pushed it open and looked outside, it was dark and the roof was curvy but flat enough to stand on it. I didn't let go of Rayne while I jumped through the window.

               He was a little loopy now, but I helped him jump through and then we both crawled silently across the roof until we reached the backyard. People were inside the pool and dancing around.