BFF's Cousin (Sydney and Lucas)

Start from the beginning

            I woke up to Lucas running to the bathroom. I followed him and he was throwing up.
            "Hey are you okay!?" I asked him shocked and I ran to his side.
            "No I think I'm sick."
            "I'm sorry." I told him, it was my fault anyway. I sat with him while he threw up a few more times after. He laid his head down on the cool tile and tried to relax.
            "Do you need anything?" I asked him.
            "Just stay here." He whispered and I moved his head to my lap.
            "Of course." I muttered against his forehead to check his temperature. His forehead was burning hot, I had him sit in the tub with his shirt off and I grabbed the shower head pulling it down because it was a reattach one. I turned on the water and he sat cross legged in the tub with his back curled. I put his hand under the running water asking if it was too hot or cold he said it was good but then I felt the ice cold water and asked him again.
            "Please, just put it on me please." He begged. I did and ran the water on his back and on his chest and on the top of his head. I turned the water off after a cold five minute shower. He leaned back all wet on the wall, his eyes still closed. I quickly rubbed him dry before his cold got worst. I helped him out and made him change. He did and I then helped him into the guest bedroom's bed.
            He collapsed onto the bed and I wrapped the blankets around him. And he shivered a little but his forehead was hot.
            "Lucas, doesn't anything hurt?"
            "My head, my stomach, my throat and my body aches." He whined and I reached forward and rubbed his wet hair, massaging his head. He started to take slow breathes and I kneeled on the bed. He opened his eyes slowly.
            "Go to sleep." I told him. He nodded and grabbed one of my hands in his, holding it tight so I couldn't leave.
            I turned the TV on and put it on low. I turned it off and slowly fell asleep next to Lucas.
            I woke up to stirs next to me and checked to see Lucas sweating. I got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom getting a cold washcloth to put on his head.
            When I put it on his forehead he woke up. He opened his eyes and stared up at me. Then he reached up and took my hand in his, curling his fingers around mine. I sadly smiled down at him and he coughed a little trying to hold it in. I lifted him up and rubbed his bare back so he could cough. He groaned and placed his head on my lap and he kissed my thigh. I smiled and massaged his head once again. "I'm sorry." I told him again.
            But he didn't respond since he was already asleep. I shook my head and moved him to the pillow and closed my eyes once again sleeping next to him.
            "Hey, Sy?" He asked as he rolled over to face me.
            "Yeah?"
            "Can you go make me something to eat?" He asked still half asleep.        
            "Like?"
            "Ramen?" He asked me.
            "Sure." I kissed his cheek and he pulled me down and kissed my nose. I blushed, I knew it was just the fever getting to him, but I liked it.
            I bounded down the stairs to see El and her boyfriend Cecil on the couch, cuddling together. I tip toed into the kitchen and started the Ramen Noodles.
            I walked back upstairs with the soup and walked into the room. I let it cool down and I had Lucas sit up. He looked at me with big puppy eyes and I rolled my and held the fork to his mouth. He opened it and took the noodles off it.
            "Thank you." He told me and laid back down.
            "Do you need anything else?"
            "No I'm good." He said and reached for the water bottle that had a straw in it and he took a sip.
            "Go back to bed." I told him and kissed his forehead checking his temperature.
            "Okay." He sighed and rolled over. I set my body next to his and threw my arm around his waist holding me close to him.
****
                I got up it's been two days from Lucas first showing his sickness and all he has is a cough. The two of us were sitting on the couch snuggling together.
            "Thank you for taking care of me." Lucas said and brought me into his lap, he turned me to face him.
            "Yup, it was my fault." I told him and he wrapped his arms around me.
            "Nah it wasn't." He disagreed. He pulled me closer so I sat on his waist. My arms went around his neck and he stared into my eyes.
            "But I locked you guys out in the rain." I countered.
            He rolled his eyes and coughed a little. "So Sy, how long are you going to make me wait?" He asked smirking.
            "What are you talking about?" I was clearly confused.
            "About your feelings for me." He told me.
            I blushed and looked away, "I-I don't know what you are talking about." I stuttered.
            "Suree!" He sung out.
            "I don't!" I tried to counter back with but I knew it was a lie and he did too.
            "Are you sure?" He looked at me with a questioning eye brow.
            "No." I confessed.
            "So if you don't feel anything for me then this won't be a big deal." He said and brushed his fingers on my chin and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled myself closer to him and kissed him back sweetly. He flipped me onto the couch, never once leaving my lips. He pulled away and coughed a little.
            "So I do have feelings." I admitted and blushed harder.
            "I know you do, you muttered it in your sleep." He chuckled and kissed my neck.
            "What!" I was surprised.
            "Be my girl?" He asked when he kissed from my collar bone up to my lips.
            "Of course." I whispered. We both kissed again and pulled away.
"I love you." He told me.
"I love you too." I looked up into his eyes. His eyes looked perfectly fine, they weren't glassy like they were when he was sick. I then suddenly pulled away from kissing him and coughed. 
            "You asshole, you got me sick." I punched him in the chest lightly.
            "I'll be your little nurse." He winked at me.
            "Oh dear god help me." I pleaded and he leaned down to kiss me again.