"Vikk?"

"Really?"

"Wait hold on."

"The fuck."

I listened to each of them in order. Michael, Simon, Josh and JJ. They looked at me with a confused look. I knew it was all for the video. As if they were acting surprised to see me put my own name.

"Yeah guys. I uh. Guess I have something to say. To everyone on Youtube. And to all my friends and family watching this. I. Vikkram Barn. Am a gay man. And I thought what better way to show me. Then in a Youtube video. But I guess now. I'm officially out of the closet."

They just looked at me stunned. Guess this was to be expected.

"But. I am currently interested in another guy and we have decided to take things slowly as we have been friends. And we thought it would be good to see how things work. Transitioning from friends into a relationship after admitting our feelings towards each other."

It was silent for a few seconds before I heard Michael whimper. I got up off my chair.

"Josh don't put this in. Not yet please."

"It's fine go ahead."

I walked over to Michael and kissed him. Held him.

"I thought you were already."

"Nope. Not officially. The Vikklan ship didn't help but because we acted like close friend's on camera. Everyone just thinks we are just close. Nothing gay at all."

"How did that feel?"

"Simon that felt so fucking good."

"Alright Vikk come on take a seat I need to do an outro."

I took my seat and let Josh do an outro for the video. After finished and turned the camera off. I just leant back in my chair. I just came out in a video. I'm officially out. I don't need to worry about hiding any more. And I didn't need to worry about whether people would be upset. It was done. It was dusted. And I felt so good. I got up and was picked up by Josh. Throwing me over his shoulder again.

"THIS IS THE SECOND TIME PUT ME DOWN!"

"Nope."

I was trying to squirm but it didn't work this time. He took em up the starts and threw me onto my bed. Then everyone else came in and all jumped on me cheering. I couldn't help but laugh. It was like a big group of friends had just seen each other for the first time in a month.

"Fuck guys I can't breathe."

They started to get off one by one but Michael held on. He held me for a few seconds longer before getting up and pulling me to my feet.

"I know. Slow. I can do this."

"Can you though?"

"Shut up JJ."

"Pretty sure you two kissing on camera wasn't slow."

"Josh I swear to god."

"Vikkyj789... I ship it."

"Damn it Simon."

"Alright everyone out of my room."

I watched them all leave and Michael turned around to go as well.

"Nope not you. You stay with me."

I pulled him in and hugged him. I felt more confident around him. I felt happier. Slow. I had to keep telling myself. Slow.

"You still want to call Rob? It's still early here."

"Yeah sure. What time is it over there?"

"No idea. I'll log in and have a look."