34

"Is everyone ready?" Jimin bit his lip nervously and Jessica rolled her eyes coming closer to her mentor. She fixed his collar and smiled. "Stop being such a little bi-" The leader saw a warning look from Nari and sighed. "Kid." Jessica finished and hugged Jimin. "And don't bite your lip. It will bleed." Jimin hugged her back.

"Thanks Jessica-ah, what would I do without you?" He giggled. "You would die." Jessica suddenly stated somehow serious, before bursting into laughter. "You're welcome hyung."

"But seriously, is everyone ready!?" He questioned again and Jessica looked around. Taehyung and Minah promissed to take care of fireworks. Nari and Enna was practicing their vocal performance. NamJoon was silently trying to glue back the vase he just broke before anyone saw. Yoobi were going crazy over her choreography trying not to forget the steps.

Jessica's eyes stopped by the free space next to the main dancer of the group. Juna was missing. "Hey guys." She said and everyone, including Rap Monster who immediately hid the pieces of vase behind him, turned to her. "Where's Juna?"

"She's making sure Chaejin doesn't find out a thing." Enna reported and the leader nodded. Jimin nervously clicked his tongue. "I don't think I can do this." He suddenly turned all pail and everybody rushed to him. Nari was fanning him and Enna ran to get some water as Yoobi sprinted to find some medicine. NamJoon and Jessica were helping him stand.

"You brought this onto yourself." Nari reminded him and Jimin sadly grinned. "I know." He didn't seem fine. "You can't step out now oppa!" Enna looked worried. "I won't!" Jimin promissed and Jessica galnced at him unsure. "I won't." He chuckled shaking off their hands. "Let me just go check on the fireworks." And he walked away the direction Minah and Taehyung went. "Do you really think he will be checking on fireworks unnie?" Enna questioned.

"Nope." Jessica shook her head and exchanged glances with Nari. "Should we follow him?" A smile spread across Nari's face. "Yep." Jessica saluted Namjoon and ran off with Nari. "Hey!" Yoobi yelled as she sae her bandmates rushing away. "Why did I bring medicine then, huh?" She sighed and sat down as NamJoon sat beside her patting dancer's back.

--- --- ---

"Chaejin-ah!" Juna called out nervously glancing at her phone few more minutes and they should get going. "Chaejin-ah!" She yelled this time as older didn't show up. "What?" Visual went out the bathroom with her make-up kit. Juna sighed and pretended to get a message.

"We need to get going." She said without explanation and her heart raced. "Where? This evening is shedule-free for us!" Chaejin remembered not even a little bit satisfied with a turn out of things. "Umm, Jessica unnie needs us by the hotel's bar." Juna clikced her tongue, she really hoped the story won't sound like a well-learned plot.

"What for?" If triple treat didn't know that Chaejin was needed down at the hall she would have stranggled her bandmate right away. So many questions. "Something happened I'm not sure." She rubbed the back of her head. If she will give anymore details or be perticular Chaejin might either suspect something or get suspicious.

"Well, let's get going then, I want this free evening." She smiled at Juna and hooked her arm onto triple threat's. "Shall we." Juna nodded and girls went to the elevator.

--- --- ---

"They're coming!!!" Yoobi announced standing in her post. "They're coming!!!" Enna repeated unnie's words and Nari noticed how cold sweat started streaming down Jimin's face. "For God's sake don't faint oppa." She said handing him a napkin. Jimin took it and clapped his teeth. "I feel like this exactly what's going to happen." He whispered.

"Is Namjoon oppa by the lights already?" Jessica questioned and received an approving nod from Nari as she glanced. "Good, Yoobi-ah, you're up first." The leader sent out the main dancer and Yoobi ran to the stage. It was completely dark and as she stood right in the middle with a corner of her eye Yoobi noticed Chaejin and Juna passing by. One...two...three... She counted down and NamJoon lit up the lights.

Chaejin cringed surprised and Juna smiled. She almost started clapping her hands excited, but instead she had to pretend to be as surprised. There was no music, but Yoobi started moving. Jessica nodded to Nari and Enna, girls exchanged glances, grabbed their microphones and started slowly walking up the stairs to the stage humming a melody. Soon they started singing accapela and Chaejin's eyed grew bigger and bigger each second.

Jessica was left alone with Jimin. She knew that as soon as he will invite Chaejin to the stage the leader will have to give a cue to Minah and Taehyung. Suddenly she noticed Jimin tip toing away and grabbed his collar. "Oh you're going nowhere." And she pushed him nearer the stage smiling.

Jimin gulped seeing no escape. Grabbed the mic on his way to the stage and went to the middle of it. Chaejin's eyes were wide, but now they almost fell out their sockets. She didn't expect to see any of the guys here. Especially Jimin. Especially in a tuxedo. Especially like that- nervous and shy.

"Your voice is my favorite song. Your eyes are my favorite mirror. I saw that you are perfect and I so I fell in love. But with each passing day I've been blessed with knowledge what nobody is perfect. And I loved you even more. To love is nothing. To be loved is something, but to be loved by the person you love is everything." Jimin invited Chaejin to the stage. "What are you doing here?" She whispered.

"I wanted to ask you out on a date. Will you go out with me Chaejin-ah?"

"Of-... of course I will." She stuttered and smiled happily. Suddenly Jimin reached out for something in his pocket and took out her phone making Chaejin gasp. "But how?!" She took it. "Well my plan to come here and ask you out didn't really go unoticed, and I expected that. So I hid your phone before you left. If you had had it, you'd probably already had suspected something seeing all these news' articles about three out of seven BTS members missing." He smiled. But Chaejin seemed shocked.

"Three?!" Chaejin questioned while Jessica came up from behind Jimin chuckling and nodded. "Namjoon and Taehyung is here too." She said and suddenly gave a cue for Minah and Taehyung. The fireworls lit up the sky and Chaejin watched fascinated until it ended. "So how about the date you owe me? I thought why not in Japan?" Jimin giggled, but Chaejin's face turned grey and she hit Jimin's arm.

"I don't owe you anything!" She yelled surprising everyone. "You told me you won't tell Jessica about the missing phone, but you did. Bastard." Chaejin seemed outrageous, while Jessica was chockin from laughter. "Your bastard." Jimin sweetly smiled pecking Chaejin's forehead and embraced her.

--- --- ---

So appearantly last chapter (33) only got 3 votes xD I don't know guys... are you still reading? There is 15 ppl in this fanfic, yet even main character's ain't reading. Whaaa....
-Hyze.