3

"FOOD!"

Bangtan boys ran into the fast food restaurant screaming about the joy of life, which is food, and literally looking like a bunch of five-year-olds in the toys' shop.

Chaejin watched as they picked food yelling one over other and almost climbing onto one another head to get the order ready.

She wasn't used to that kind of view. Chaejin wasn't even used to eating out with friends in general. She spent most of her time with her siblings.

It wasn't like she didn't have friends. She did, but there was two problems. First, she was always spoke about because of her looks and she started to fear that people might want to get to know her just because of her appearance.

Second, Chaejin was too afraid that if she will be having too much fun, or fun at all, with other people than her family she might accidentally spill things that weren't meant for public. Things that she was always told to keep behind a perfect cover her parents has created.

"What's up unnie?"

Minah suddenly asked coming up from behind Chaejin and surprises her. Maknae seemed not less excited to get her hands on the meal than the boys.

"Nothing, I'm hungry, let's eat."

Chaejin stepped out her zone and dragged Minah to the counter where friendlily smiling cute cashier, maybe few years older than the girls, took the order.

"This one is on me."

He winked at Minah and Chaejin as the older one was about to hand him the payment for the food. Chaejin gulped stepping back. On the other hand Minah cheered immediately and grabbed a french-fry from the plate biting the end off right away.

"No. I buy, I pay."

Chaejin shook her head at instant and put down the money right in front of cash register. The cashier pushed it away and leaned in resting his head on the palms.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I got it."

Minah elbowed Cahejin and raised her eyebrowes questioning why her unnie was rejecting the nice offer. But Cheajin was too scared to take the offer, had too much pride to even consider it and way too much money of her parents', which she wished to let go of as old memories.

"Well maybe if you won't take her money, you'll take mine."

Suddenly Rap Monster appeared from behind the girls like out of nowhere and protectively put his hands around Chaejin's shoulders as Minah chuckled. Maknae was having way too much fun with this.

The cashier stepped back and gulped pushing away the platter that the order of the girls were placed on.

"Take it easy mate. I didn't know she has a boyfriend."

Rap Monster smiled at the cashier bitterly and put down a bill to pay for the food. But right before a guy was able to snatch it, NamJoon grabbed his hand and pinned it to the counter.

"Not every guy you see a girl with is her boyfriend, take my advise and throw that idiotic point of view out of your head."

He said slowly and even slowier removed his hand from the shaking arm of the guy, who seemed both impressed and terrified.

"Thanks, I'll pay you back."

Chaejin muttered and reached for her wallet.

"No need." NamJoon stopped her and handed the platter to Minah, who thanked him with her eyes wide, set on the food. "Company's treat."

"He is really amazing." Minah stated walking away and taking another french-fry from the plate and Chaejin just glanced at her. "No wonder he was on that board."