8

"Are you sure about that?"
"Pretty sure."
"One hundred percent, absolutely sure?"
"Yeah..."
"You bi-"
"Eh eh he! Watch your language!"

→★←

"What do you know?"

Yoobi's voice shook. She knew these girls for a very long time. They were her fellow trainees for many days, months and years.

But all that time they were her rivals, and just a day ago they started working as a team. And here strikes surprise. What secret could Enna possibly hold? And most importantly will she tell them?

Different thoughts were fighting in Yoobi's head. She couldn't decide if she wished for Enna to trust them enough to tell what she knows, or know that Enna won't spill any secrets so she could trust her like Minah did handing her hers.

Enna glanced at the door of the stock room. Didn't seem like Minah will be coming out any time soon, and she couldn't blame her.

Jessica sighed and sat down on the chair pulled by the wall handing Yoobi's phone with which she was able to call Sowon, Juna and Enna down here.

Rap Mosnter took one of the chairs as well and pulled it closer to the group, next to Jessica. He was the only one out of BTS in sight. NamJoon gestured for Enna to say something and she nodded.

She opened her mouth, but stopped again. Jyhoon's stare was drilling her. He was killing her. He was in pain. Agony even. There was no stopping now. For Minah.

"Minah... she fell in love."

That's how Enna decided to start her story. It seemed as Chaejin was bouncing in her seat, even if she was standing, not sure if more stressed out or excited for story time.

"But she's so young!"

Chaejin immediately excalaimed and earned a glare from her unnie Jessica, who was also the oldest out of all the girls. As well as the one, who seemed sure that age doesn't matter.

"Let her tell us the truth." Jessica calmed Chaejin down, smartly avoiding the word story. It was real life, too precious to call a tale. "Please, have respect."

For a moment, right after Jessica's words, Chaejin let down her gaze and her cheeks turned all red. You could have though that she got emberrassed, but it wasn't that. She was furious.

For many years, many days and nights, she was told to keep quiet, and whenever speaking, her tongue was tied up with one too many rules. She was tired already.

It's like after an endless run. She thought. You're out of breath and you can't talk. Her chest was quickly going up and down. But your mind is clearer than ever. Jessica noticed the change. You're finally free.

"Respect doesn't have to be represented by silence."

Chaejin shot back bitterly and Juna gasped. She rubbed her friend's bicepse comforting, but Chaejin shook her hands off.

"What did I miss?"

Widely smilimg Hyemi burst into the room. Her eyes were sparkling, she had a backpack thrown over her shoulder. She was obviously in a hurry right before coming here.

As soon as she noticed how heavily everybody lifted their gaze and almost glared, Hyemi frowned. She was not okay with the greeting she saw. After all, she sacrifieced her free time to help them out. Not other way around.

"Please continue."

Nari said to Enna somehow caringly. Her tone was soft, her gaze was concentrated. The rage was gone. But she still needed answers.