30

"Glad you could make it." Enna gestured for Chang to take a seat in front of her, which he immediately did, bur still looked around nervously. "Do we really have to talk in the public place?" He questioned and suddenly bounced in the chair as waitress passed by. The girl with a platter just glared at him confused and walked away.

"Yes, we do. How else I am supposed to be sure that you won't murder me?" Enna asked Chang, and he raised his eyebrow pulling the chair a little bit backwards. "What you want....Yuna right? I saw your first stage." Enna frowned. "I believe you were looking not for this intention to know my name, but yes, that's my stage name, I prefer Enna." She said calmly and coldly. Chang scanned her with his eyes, unsure where did this young girl got all of her confidence.

"Where did you get my number from?" Chang asked and Enna grinned. "I have my sources." Chang frowned and leaned on his elbows. "Did Nari tell you something about me? Does she know about this?" He investigated looking deep into Enna's eyes, but she easily managed to stare back at him. "It's not the bussines I wanted to discuss." She coldly answered. "I know you're anticipating, but firstly I need to know as much as you can tell me about Bobby."

Chang leaned back in his chair and eyed the girl suspiciously, it was obvious that he had to concentrate so his jaw wouldn't be hanging open.

"How do you know him?!" He hissed. "What makes you think I know something?" He glared at her. "What makes you believe I'll tell you something."

"To be completely honest with you... Chang oppa, your crush on Nari unnie is too obvious to hide." Enna admitted. "You will do anything to protect her won't you?" Enna saw how Chang resisted the urge to agree, but he slightly nodded his head. "And right now, your best chance to protect her is by telling me as much as you know."

- Flashback-

(The flashback conversations are in english)

"Why, just why won't you leave him?!" Chang rushed to Nari as she leaned on the cold wall outside some bar. She smiled sadly and blew her nose as he sat next to her.

"I can't." Nari whispered and Chang almost broke his hand as he punched the wall behind them. She stared at the brick wall and bruised up knuckles of his as he claened off the blood by rubbing it on his jacket.

"He doesn't even love you!" Chang was obviously outrageous and Nari just shook her head to the sides. She was getting dizzy really quick. Nari was almost sure that the drink Bobby gave her wasn't just alcohol.

"But I love him." She mumbled feeling how vomit is trying to come her throat, but she managed to held back and Chang groaned frustrated.

"Nari! He doesn't have a heart." He tried to put some sense into her head, but she didn't seem to be listening. Nari either didn't want to hear the thruthful words that would have hurt, or whatever was in her drink started sunk in her blood. "You should at least love yourself with all the kindness you have in you." Chang exhaled losing patience.

"I can't love myself, because I gave my love to him." She confessed and Chang was about to say something, but some dude walked out the bar to smoke and it was silent for couple of minutes, before he went back in. Chang bit his lip and glanced at her. He never understood how this fragile lily caught his attention. He never understood where did she find strength to be a tiger under this butterfly wings.

"He's just pain for you." Chang explained and Nari gulped. She barely could see anything at that point.

"If you want me to learn to love myself, then you will have to accept me loving him. The pain." She shook harder and Chang took off his jacket wrapping it around her. She looked at him, but didn't really see him. "Pain is part of me and if I love pain, I will love myself, so vice versa."

Snow suddenly started falling down from the sky, even though it was only autumn and Chang frowned. But Nari smiled at cold snowflake landed on her nose's tip and colapsed in his embrace.

-End of the flashback-

"You really love her don't you?" Enna asked really fascinated by Chang's story, eyeing him nonstop. Chang glared at the younger and suddenly looked away, out the window. "None of your bussiness."

He rudely shot back and Enna cringed. Now she thought that maybe if she had brough Jessica, she would have got more from this guy. But at the same time she knew that her leader would have made Chang to dusts and she still needed him.

"You would do anything for her?" Her question seemed out of place, but Chang knew the answer. "Yes."

"Would she do the same?" The second question hit him even harder and he looked up at Enna like questioning if she was trying to bring him down on purpose. "I don't know." He barely managed to whisper.

"I don't know either, but I will get you into our next performance back stage. Take care of my unnie."

Enna begged him and Chang slightly nodded. Suddenly she heard a knock on the window and looked outside. Enna's heart stopped as she saw Jin knocking, but it wasn't what caught her attention. A black van parked behind her same label artist and a masked man got out of it coming Jin's direction.

Unaware older smiled at Enna and she quickly stood up surprising Chang and rushing out the shop. As she reached the door, Enna heard Chang call her. "Do you have a person that you would do anything for Enna?" The guy asked with hope's sparks in his eyes and Enna glared out the window at Jin and masked man. "Not yet." Her heart raced and she started running.

---- ---- -----

Nari and Enna in the media!

And I am very sorry if it seems that the story is now only developing around Nari, but I promise that all the girls will get their screen time! At least I hope it's okay with tou. Oh drama!

Also... ships. Yeah~

P.s: Jessica, I found some hardcorse Namica shippers out there xD

-Hyze.

Also I am a fu king trash... I opened up iKON apply fic and I'd appreciate if you spread the word cause it seems to me that iKON is definitely not a very searchable tag around wattpad. Bye~