15. //Triple Shot//

"I don't know who you think you are..."

NamJoon shook his head in disbelief eyeing Jimin. Jessica had left already around five minutes ago, but her words and expression saying them, got stuck in Rap Monster's head.

"You have to admit, you're just jealous."

Jimin nodded seriously and pressed Jessica's files to his chest near his heart. JungKook snorted at his hyung.

"I don't know who you think you are."

NamElle suddenly spoke and everybody turned to her confused. She, on the other hand, wasn't looking back at them. She had her eyes set on NamJoon.

"What are you talking about?"

The leader of BTS tried to shook off any kind of guilt kicking in, but NamElle wasn't going to let him go so easy.

"Do you have any idea how you made her feel?"

NamElle almost shouted, NamJoon even had to lean back surprised and shocked.

Sowon gently placed her palm on top of NamElle's hand and patted the back of her hand, but she was furious.

"NamElle unnie, maybe you shouldn't."

"Maybe it looked for you that you were only fighting for your believes." She continued ignoring Sowon. "But you definitely made Jessica doubt her abilities!"

Rap Monster was silent. He tried to see the situation in the same light as NamElle, but he couldn't.

He didn't think it would be possible to lower Jessica's confidence in the first place. She owned the place.

"I think you're overreacting."

He said trying to calm her down, but NamElle didn't seem to listen.

"You might not see it, but I have once heard those words myself NamJoon oppa. It hurts."

"It's not like that!"

Rap Monster tried to fight back NamElle, who was more than furious.

"You made her doubt the trust Jimin oppa had in her offering the leader position, when you said your girl should be the leader."

Suddenly they heard a cough from behind. The girl ran fingers through her short hair and awkwardly shoved her hands into pant's pockets.

She had a smirk in her eyes, but was bitting her lip and looked around adjusting tight collar of her buttoned up shirt. Most probably she heard everything.

"So hmm, I came here to audition."

She said casually, but didn't walk up the judges' table suspiciously glancing at two fighty pants.

J-hope noticed her stare and burst into laughter. He was hitting the table and pointing at NamElle and NamJoon trying to say something between laughs, but was unable to.

Everybody popped their eyes and looked at Hoseok, including the girl, who came to audition. It was getting more and more awkward by every second.

"Stop it."

Jin hit J-hope on the shoulder and hissed. JungKook face palmed himself as V just nodded at his gesture.

"Should I come later or?"

The girl pretended to turn around and was stopped by several disagreeing voices and few hands reaching for her.

She looked away and grinned to the wall mysteriously so no one would notice, then turned back around to judges and flashed a warm smile.