12

Nari and Juna arrived to the BigHit just half an hour ago, and was still getting ready to start their practice with Yoongi, who was writing down lyrics for new BTS track because inspiration stroke.

Nari sighed and streched her arms. She was focusing on the sheets in front of her. Sowon unnie gave all vocals' a home task. Each one of them got a different song.

Juna was also studying her notes, but neither one of the girls was sure, hoe are they gonna be examed from this. One thing was for sure, both of their heads hurt even from thinking that kind of mess will be back at the dorm, when all the vocals start practising their asigned songs.

"Nari unnie?"

Juna approached Nari from behind by tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around flashing a smile, but it seemed a bit forced.

"Yes Juna."

Her voice cracked up pronouncing the name and she felt Suga's stare from far away, her skin bewildered as he didn't stop glancing.

"I was just wondering... I'm really thankful to be accepted in the group and I'm more than glad to be a triplet as they call me, but..."

Nari raised her eyebrow at the younger and crossed her arms. She sensed how Suga leaned in the chair trying to hear what was Juna saying.

"But...?"

Nari encouraged her this time her smile was warm, but still not as natural as with other members. She felt urge to keep her distance from Juna. Was it just because Suga chose her?

Nari wanted to believe that it wasn't it. But as Juna lifted her gaze and ran fingers through her short hair grinning, she knew that there was no reasonable reason to stay away from PopRock, the triplet of the group. Little copy of JungKook.

"But I wanted to work on my skills individually, and unnie, you're the lead vocal, so I hoped that maybe you could help me."

Juna happily smiled and little dimples formed on her cheeks. Suga silently chuckled from afar and Juna heard it, but wasn't sure if he knew what she said or was it something else. She didn't even turn around, was concentrating on her unnie.

However Nari was standing in the kind of position that directly faced Suga and their eyes met. She shook. He expected her to say no. He definitely did. She knew it.

"Well Enna is main vocal she could give you some tips." She started off and carefully watched Yoongi with every word. He clearly heard her answer and winner's sparks lighted up in his eyes. Suga was sure his predictions came true. But Nari wasn't finished. "But sure, I appreciate your trust in me, I'll help you."

She added and hugged Juna, who happily embraced her unnie and thanked her million of times. Nari watched as Suga's face turned black and he blinked few times. How is that for a twist mentor-nim?

- Back in The dorm-

"I can't take it anymore!"

Minah yelled running into Jessica's room and slamed the door behind her closing it with a huge noise. The leader was peacefully lying on her bed with book in her hands, and took one of her earphones out glancing at the maknae side ways.

"You said something?"

Jessica questioned a bit irritated that Minah burst into her personal space without knocking or any warning at all. Maknae slid down to the ground leaning onto the door and pointed at the hallway behind her.

"Can't you her it unnie?"

Minah sighed pressing her palms against the ears and frowning. Jessica put a book aside and sit up straight in her bed as Minah eyed her.