20. //Look At Her//

Quite a few girls had their auditions after Minah left stucking her tongue out at Jin for the last time before closing the door.

Judges had to agree that all girls were pretty and talented, also had the guts to debut and skills to show off.

But the decision was left for JungKook, the youngest. No pressure. The maknae seemed to be losing hope as one after another girls came and not even by one his heart shook telling him that this is the right choice as it did with Juna, or even Nari.

JungKook even started doubting if he will find the seventh girl for the group at all, as it seeemed like no one else caught his eyes. Or maybe he was just too stuck in the past.

Suga and NamJoon exchanged glances starting to feel a little bit quitly for stealing the girls right from JungKook, but they wouldn't have turned back time even if they could. Both were satisfied with the pick.

Only Jimin, who seemed to be not only feeling no guilt, but more than proud that his picked out girl was chosen as the leader, didn't look at JungKook.

He chuckled at the picture of Jessica in his mind and whispered 'fighting'. J-hope looked over at the younger and nodded more to himself mouthing the same.

His words were meant for Yoobi, he knew she will need a lot of energy and strengh to fight along side with others.

Jin patted J-hope on the back understandingly and grinned to himself in disbelief remembering his own girl, who he will become mentor to. Jin could already imagine how "fun" his and Minah's lessons will be.

V giggled and flashed the square smile to his hyung as he recognized the grin on Jin's face. He glanced at Sowon right behind Jin, but in his mind he was already coming up with the training plan for Enna.

"Woah, look at her."

Hyemi whispered to Namelle, who let the maknae of RBQ take her place and now was leaning on the edge of the table right next to her.

"Okay, she's beautiful."

Group's choreographer agreed and glanced at Hyemi.

"Exactly unnie." Hyemi looked over at Namelle like she was the child and not other way around. "Other girls, who auditioned,but didn't make it was pretty. And she," The girl pointed at the BigHit trainee. "is beautiful."

Hyemi very smartly explained earning an aproving nod from her leader and a loving smile from Leuate.
"Do you think her looks will be enough for JungKook to make a decision?"

Sowon asked doubtingly and lifted her gaze at her friend, long time companian. CEO's daughter shrugged, but grinned.

"Well you haven't seen what she can do yet. Have you?"

Her grin turned into a mysterious smile and Sowon had to agree. But somehow the girl looked familiar to her. For a second vocal trainer hesitated if she truly haven't seen this girl's talents.

"Hi."

NamJoon simply greeted the arrival and she bowed to him making the leader of BTS smile satisfied with her manners.

"Hello, I'm here to audition."

She replied the greeting and shyly, but cutely smiled and it immediately melted everyone's hearts.

NamJoon took her files stunned. JungKook lifted his stare to the girl's face and followed her with his eyes all the way up to the stage.

Namelle frowned and looked back as she heard some sort of noise. Two guys were helping to carry the whole freaking piano inside.