27

"What's your problem?" Enna exclaimed as Jyhoon grabbed her by the wrist and rudely pulled into his office. She wasn't a rare guest here, but every time she stepped in, her skin would bewilder from the memories of the day then she enroled into BigHit.

"I don't have problems. I don't, ever since my only problem became living." Jyhoon shrugged and Enna shook off his hand. He frowned at her, but didn't say a thing.

"Make this quick, we're leaving for ASC in an hour." She said and he nodded not even a bit impressed.

"I know, I'm your manager, forgot?" Enna gnashed and sat down in the chair in front of Jyhoon's desk, obviously aware that were is no way he will let her go without what he had to say.

"So um, ever heard of Bobby?" Jyhoon cleared his throat and Enna slightly shook remembering hearing this name being mentioned once or twice in the dorm by Nari as she talked on the phone.

"Not perticulary familiar." She answered coldly and Jyhoon nodded understandingly. "What about him?"

"He's Their newest recrut. Appearantly a gang guy, had a lot of problems back home." Jyhoon stopped to think. "He's from Europe." He added. "He is here for the same reason we are."

"To protect out families." Enna and Jyhoon whispered at once.

"So you know how we were promised safety for our relatives in exchange if BigHit's destruction?" Enna gnashed remembering it, but gestured for Jyhoon to continue. "He was offered the same, but he only needed to bring one person down."

"Oh so they think that two of us is enough to destroy this huge company?" Outrageous Enna made her voice one octava too loud that Jyhoon had to step closer and cover up her mouth shushing. "Sorry." She added.

"Not the main point. Do you know you who is the person they requested for him to destruct?" Enna shook her head and glanced at the clock the time was running out. "Byun Nari." Enna suddenly jumped from her seat and glared at the older.

"What did you just say?" She reasked and Jyhoon gulped. "Byun Nari?" Enna mouthed. "Why? Is she a daughter of the president or something?" Enna felt a sudden urge to protect her bandmate. With each day spent with Militum she was least and least keened on the mission. But she couldn't drop out. Too much was placed on the card she played with.

"No, she's not." Jyhoon admitted. "At least, I think I would know if she was." He frowned. "But her father has unfinished bussines with our boss, and appearantly the only way to break down Nari's father's nerves of steals is through his daughter. They are amazingly close."

"Chang." Enna suddenly whispered. "Pardon?" Jyhoon questioned, but she wasn't paying attention anymore. Without thinking twice she fished her phone out of the pocket and pressed call. "Pick it up, pick it up." She whispered nervously.

"Hello?" Jessica's voice on the other end echoed and Enna exhaled.

"Unnie!" She could feel Jessica frowning.

"Enna? Where are you? Everyone is waiting for you." Jessica did a pause. "Well almost everyone, Juna is too busy chating with JungKookie."

"No time to explain unnie. I really need Nari unnie's phone, like now." Shs blurted out and on the other side silence stood.

"Enna what do you mean?" Jessica slowly hissed. "Please, it's really important." Enna begged, but Jessica didn't seem convinced. "Do you at least have a reason?" The leader asked.

"Chang." One word, one name and Enna knew that she has the older hooked with the plan. "Where are you? I'll bring it to you." Jessica partly asked partly commanded. She was concerned. "I'm at manager-nim's office unnie, thank you."

Enna managed to say and Jessica hung up.

"So... what are you planning?" Jyhoon asked and Enna glared. "I would say none of your bussines, but I think after what happened between you and Minah you'll understand better than anyone." She didn't miss a chance to scold him, but Jyhoon waited patiently. "I think he will be the one able to explain the current situationto us. And maybe protect unnie."

"Okay, so what's the phone for? You didn't make your leader snatch other member's phone just so you could call pizza place, did you? If you did, you should know that manager does not approve." Enna rolled her eyes.

"Well how am I supposed to contact him? Besides, Jessica unnie seems to be suspicious of him already, so she won't mind helping me out."
--- ---- ---

"One more time." Juna asked. "Come on JungKook oppa, we can do this." She encouraged her teammate and even known all he wanted was to sit down, he had to admit that their performance still needed some work.

"I'll be right back." Jessica blurt out hurrying through the girls. Minah followed her with a lazy stare lifting it from phone's screen and shrugged as Chaejin glanced.

"Doesn't she seem off?" Yoobi asked concerned. For her, Jessica's colors seemed to be uneasy, but it wasn't what made her worried. She just gave off a different vibe from her usual confidence.

"Not really." Chaejin answered not even looking at Yoobi. She was too busy texting Jin discussing their performance's, prepared for ASC, details.

"I'll go check it out." Yoobi said even known, nobody was truly listening. Na.B walked out the bathroom with her earphones on and immediately sat down in the chair making herself comfortable as much as it was possible.

Yoobi pulled the door and wanted to step out, but suddenly buried her nose into somenone's, who was blocking her way, chest. She looked up and her and Hoseoks eyes met. He smiled widely but seemed nervous.

"Yoobi! I was just looking for you-"

"We'll discuss our performance later okay oppa?" Yoobi asked not stopping for the second, she tried to walk pass him, but he didn't let her.

"Firstly, we leave in half an hour, there is no later." He reminded her and Yoobi tapped her shoe inpatiently. "Secondly, this isn't about the show."

"Okay, I'm listening." She assured Hoseok, but her eyes were following the leader, as Jessica almost flew to the staircase leading to the first floor of an entertainment building.

"This is quite important Yoobi, please, can you....mmmm... concentrate?" He was almost begging her and Yoobi raised her eyebrow at the boy. She didn't expect him to be so keen on with whatever was going on in his head.

"I'm all ears." She said and chuckled at the joke, but Hobi seemed to have lost track with her and she rolled her eyes. "I'm listening."

"Good." Hoseok inhaled and stepped back. His whole body tensed up and he stared at the floor. Yoobi didn't feel like joking anymore, she just carefully watched him do so. Hoseok inhaled deeply once more and suddenly lifted his gaze at her kneeling on the floor. Without any warning he started dancing their I need u choreography. "I NEED U GIRL~" He sang with his voice cracking and Yoobi burst out into laughter.

The Red Bullet Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें