31

"Jessica noona said we would find you here." Three guys climbed up to the roof rop of girls' dorm and JungKook exclaimed as he slipped almost falling. Hoseok helped the maknae up and Yoobi chuckled waving at him.

"Well she was right." Yoobi said gesturing for boys to sit down. Three girls moved to the side making some more space for them. "What's up?" Juna questioned winking at JungKook and he blushed.

"Chaejin-ah, said that the beautiful view of Seoul opens up from here." JungKook admited at Juna nodded looking at the lights in front of them. The evening was coming to an end and the beautiful sunset accomponied by city lights could be seen. "Wasn't she right?" The triple threat bowed her same legacy friend and BTS's maknae agreed immediately.

"I wish I could stay up here forever." J-hope said leaning on his back and partly lying on the roof as Yoobi reached out for his stomach and tickeld the boy. "Don't you lie." She chuckled. "We all know you want to ride to that sunset with your horse." She added giggling and tickled him again making Hoseok laugh. He wipped off laughter's tears and nodded. "Only if you come with me." He said smiling and JungKook with Juna awed at once exchanging glances.

"What's wrong?" Suga asked Nari, who was silent for the whole time and she just heavily lifted her gaze at the guy. "Enna hasn't come home yet." She admited her worries. "It's really late and Jyhoon oppa already called in several times looking for her." Nari sighed. "Last time I lied so he wouldn't worry, but I have no idea where is she." Yoongi cursed under his breath and surprised Nari looked up.

"Jin hyung didn't come back either! I don't know if they're together, but he went to this Super Mario event and it ended hours ago, buf he's not home. Manager Jung is so going to kill us." Yoongi looked sick worried and Hoseok rubbed his biceps calmingly.

"I don't know how about you, but I can't sit here and wait." Nari said standing up. "We have a stage tomorrow and I have to get Enna home." She looked determined and made her way to the ladder. "Wait, I'm coming too." Yoongi yelled standing up.

"No, you're not." She disagreed shaking her head and Yoobi snorted. "Yes, I am." Yoongi stated and pointed at the roof top lid. "Ladies first." He said and raised his eyebrow. "You can't get rid off me my butterfly." And they disappeared.

Juna looked at Jungkook and shrugged. "Well they're missing out on the best part of the evening." Juna said smiling with sunset in mind and JungKook nodded. "Sure are." Yoobi agreed while Hoseok hugged her around shoulders. "You're not cold?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Woah, so pretty." Juna's eyes sparkled looking at the sunset. "Yes you are." JungKook agreed and three pairs of eyes pierced the maknae. His puppils got wider and he opened his mouth to explain, but Juna burst into laughter hitting him several times.

---- --- ---

"No you can't help us out in the kicthen NamJoon oppa." Chaejin protested and the leader of BTS whined as Jimin made funny faces at him. "But why? You let that natural distaster come in." NamJoon pointed at Jimin and Chaejin blushed as Minah rolled her eyes. "Jessica unnie tell him." The maknae asked and jumped down from the counter.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but they are right. I still want to have where to live after this night." The leader of Militum shrugged and NamJoon groaned. "You can always come live with us." He said winking at her. "WHAT?" Jimin and Taehyung exclaimed as Minah glared at V. Jessica caught maknae's stare and immediately blocked V's way. "You're not allowed here either." She said coldly and V stepped back gulping as NamJoon patted him on the back.

"Looks like it's just me and the ladies." Jimin smiled and Minah frowned. "Ew." She said walking to the knives and took out one. "You, us and these iron knives." She said smirking at Jimin, who actually seemed terryfied. Chaejin unintentionaly snorted and Jimin blinked at her.
--- --- ---

"You're going to make sure that Bobby here," The masked man patted some guy on the shoulder. "get's the tikcket's to Militum's showcase in four months, the closer to the stage the better." The man said to Jyhoon and he gulped.

"Did I make myself clear?" The masked man asked Enna and she nodded looking at him with no expression. "I'm sure you sweetie could take him backstage." The man smiled at Enna and stroke her jaw line. She felt vomit coming up her throat, but kept a straight face.

"Now wake that boy up, we'll get you two back." The man commanded and Bobby put a napkin over Jin's face. He inhaled few times before starting to choke on air and shot his eyelids open. Jin looked around and noticed Enna staring at him. Her expression was a mix of pain and pitying him. The man noticed her stare towards Jin and smirk spread on his face. Enna's heart shook as she noticed the man walking up to Jin, but she kept her expression straight.

"Oh is this your boyfriend?" The man asked smiling grossily and Enna shook her head unable to speak. "Really?" Man cracked up Jin's head as she gasped lost. "So you wouldn't mind if something bad happened to him?" The masked man questioned and Enna shot up from her seat. Jin glanced at her with the corner of his eye.

"Let him go." The man laughed. "I will." And he did. "But I know where to find him if you don't do as said." He assured her and Enna cringed. "I will."

She stated. Jin eyed her nonstop as three men pushed them towards the open van's doors and Jyhoon with Enna got into it without a word. Jin remined silent scanning the surrounding. He noticed how Enna avoided his gaze. She was looking out the window and at one moment, she could swear that she saw Nari and Yoongi passing by.

As they were dropped by BigHit's building Enna looked up at the sky with million stars and started sobbing. "I'm sorry Jin oppa." She said still not looking at him as Jyboon untied Jin's wrists and silently threw the thread away. "Enna." Jin came closer. "Who are these people? What do they want from you?" He asked and she shook her head unable to answer. Jyhoon tapped Jin on the shoulder and asked him to come with him as Enna stared at the sky.

"You shouldn't worry about her, I will take care of her." Jyhoon stated, but Jin didn't seem convinced. "Not to worry?! Who are these people!" He yelled at them getting frustrated. "It's not your bussines." Jyhoon said angrily.

"Not my bussines?" Jin was mad too. "They basically kidnapped me! They threatened Enna! Who are they?!" Jin was getting outrageous and Jyhoon opened his mouth to answer, but Enna was quicker.

"He saw too much not to tell him Jyhoon oppa."

--- --- ---

Juna in the media!

And question time.
Tell me all the ships that are sailing if they are!

Besides I'll try to develope story around other girls as soon as I'm done with Bobby-Nari-Chang whatever, maybe sooner.

-Hyze.