1. //How you like me now//

NamJoon awkwardly shrugged when he noticed that all though members were friendlily chatting with Min NamElle, J-hope and Jimin, widely smiling to the manager as he told them about auditions, V, JungKook and Jin, an just lazily dragging his body across the hallway with little excitement on his face as Suga. No one seemed to notice the dark cloud forming above the chairman's head. He was all angry and shaky, didn't look too good. The leader had no idea what made this man feel so negative towards the BTS guys, but he didn't want to keep the tension going.

Suddenly he stopped walking and held up his arm to the side to stop other members as well. Hey stood right in front of big door leading to an audition room. One more step and they could have been there already. But NamJoon bowed to the chairman and gestured towards the door earning a satisfied and relieved sigh from his manager.

"Please, you should come in first."

It was a huge sign of respect and everyone here knew it, despite the try the chairman kept on ignoring bowing god of destruction as he walked by. Poor man was unaware that he should have probably acted way nicer to that boy. He could have accidentally broke the man. But the chairman didn't.

"Kids these days, really-"

He only was able to sigh before unbelievable strong flow of pink sticky liquid poured on his head smashing his glasses along the way. Hot, bright pink substance that reminded everyone of Jin's shirt, which he just happened to wear today, dripped on man's shoulders, head and whole body in general, destroying the suit with no chance in fixing it. Even Rap Monster couldn't have done the job better than this liquid.

Everyone gasped and stepped back trying to avoid little drops of pink hot mess bouncing against chairman's body and attempting to spill on everyone else. As NamJoon straightened out from his bow, he covered up his mouth to hide the fear and confusion, he glared at his members and even manager like thinking that they did it.

"Are you okay?"

Jin ran to the chairman and tried to lead his way out of the puddle of paint, but he shook off the offer of help from Jin and attempted to walk out by himself and slipped along the way painfully hitting his shoulder on the way down and smashed his head against the ground. This time as Jin helped him stand up, man didn't refuse. Either he didn't have enough energy to fight back, or understood that alone he won't make it.

"Oh my."

JungKook pointed with his finger above chairman's head and everyone followed his pointed direction. Little maknae's skin bewildered and V comforting him patted JungKook on the back.

"What could this be?"

J-hope asked without usual fun tone in his voice. It wasn't cold either. He was confused and sad.

"You think." Jimin gulped looking around, hoping that someone would come up to him to comfort just like V did to JungKook. "That this was meant for us?"

He looked at liquid and shook. The idea of being under that flow didn't attract him.

"Unless you know some other BTS, than yes, this was for us."

Suga rolled his eyes and read the big poster hung above the buckets, which were filled with paint that now was on chairman's body as Jin helped him get out the auditioning room.

How you like me now BTS?

The poster asked them clearly.

"I call the security."

Manager nodded very confused NamElle followed him as he stepped a bit aside and whispered that she will ask cleaning team to come immediately.

"Does someone really hate Jin, or is it other way around?"