20

"I assume you feel disshonored by that group?"

An interviewer questioned and Jisoo tensed up fighting the desire to slap her. She couldn't handle thinking about Yoobi as a disshonor.

"No."

She simply answered and heard silent whisperes of other girls behind the door. They were of course wondering what is going on, and what kind of questions is Jisoo receiving.

"Is it true that one of RBQ former members joined the new girl group formed under BigHit entertaiment?"

The interviewer, young long haired woman, the owner of two piercing eyes, didn't seem to be giving up. She not only didn't ran out of quetions, but attempted to get as much information about RBQ rivals slash same label artists, even without actually talking with them as possible.

"Yes."

Jisoo hissed through teeth, which she had bit together for around couple of minutes. The questions coming at her irritated her like hell.

"Is she trying to break up RBQ?"

That was the last drop into Jisoo's patience cup. She jumped from her seat making the chair fall over and also causing a grin on woman's face. It seemed that she was waiting for such reaction.

Jisoo picked up the chair, glared at the woman and headed towards the door. The interviewer was smiling all the way as she touched the knob and turned around to say few last things.

"Your disrespect has crossed all the lines."

Jisoo almost spitted out and stormed out the room surprising other members. Para tried to stop her and Seulmi managed to grab Jisoo by the wrist, but she shook it off and ran to the bathroom with the speed of light.

Now all RBQ's girls were glancing at still open door of the room suspiciously and eyed the mysterious smile, which sparkled in the dark. No one wanted to be next.

"Three down, three to go." Woman whispered to herself. "Poor kids," she sighed "they don't even realize I'll do this until they let me meet them." She smiled even brighter. "They better do, or Enna will pay."

She silenced her whisper as Soonmi stepped into the room closing the door behind her. Differently from others, she didn't have a cold, motionless expression on her face. It confused woman, but just for a second. Soonmi was ready to fight her with her own weapons.

"I'm Yoo Soonmi." She introduced herself sitting down. "They call me the Star."

"I wonder why?"

"Because I can be, and I will be a star. I am already a raisng star of this entertaiment."

Confidence was programed in Soonmi's blood and she smiled at the woman daring to disagree with her. Interviewer gulped obviously aware, that she would have most probably be ripped apart for that.

"Who is the closest among the girls to you?"

"Hyemi."

"The maknae? Isn't she the one causing all the prank for the newest girl group?"

The woman found her way back to the topic she came here to discuss. For a moment Soonmi frowned, but quickly gained back a grin and nodded.

"I bet she told you herself."

After Soonmi, it was Seulmi's turn, but a worried leader let Para go first. Visual bowed at the older girl surprised and her big beautiful eyes sparkled flattered by affaction. She smiled and went in shaking a bit. Confidence that Soonmi had wasn't with Para. Her tongue would still get tied up speaking in Korean.

"Hello, how are you?"

She asked interviewer the basic phrase with an unsure tone and a pitful look appeared on interviewers face.

"Paraschmova Smoc?" She asked and Para nodded glad. "Tell me more dear, how do you fit in here."

The interviewers voice sounded almost mother like for one moment.

"It's great! Unnies are really helpful."

The woman nodded and wrote something down running through her notes.

"But you're not the only foreigner here...hmm. What do you know about Jessica Murrieta?"

The interviwer asked and flames lit up so fast in her eyes Para barely manged to catch them. Para just had came back from Romania where she visited her family and almost never saw the girls from the other group. She gulped and opened her mouth, but door swung open and Seulmi walked in owning the place.

"You can go Para."

The leader said caringly and patted the visual on her shoulder. Confused girl looked around. She was almost sure that thanks to her rusty Korean she missed out on something.

"Let's talk."

Seulmi blankly suggested. Woman nodded letting Para go and concentrated on new arrival. The not so well hidden disgust and frustration immediately reminded Seulmi of Minjin. He always seemed to be judging the whole world around him. Except her. He never judged her. And that's why she fell for him.

"Let's see-"

"What do you want to know. Get to the core."

Seulmi questioned without wasting time or breath.

"What do these people have to do with an upcoming girl group from BigHit entertaiment?"

And she shoved five photos on the table in front of RBQ leader. Seulmi leaned on the table and gulped. Namelle, Minjin, Sowon, Jyhoon, Minah.

"Where did you..." She started to question, but shook her head and just pointed at Namelle. "Choreographer." Her gaze shifted to Minjin. "Her brother." She poked Sowon's photo. "Vocal trainer." Then her hand moved to Minah's picture and she picked it up. "She is one of the girls." Seulmi whispered and her eyes stayed at the face in the photo longer. She almost hesitated before moving on. "And that's their manager." She hissed looking at the last photo. "You got what you came for, now please leave." Seulmi stated and stood up glaring at the interviewer. "If you excuse me."

Seulmi walked out. Lost stares of her bandmates met her in the hallway. Jisoo was trying to comfort Para as Soonmi and Hyemi seemed to be debating over some matter. Leutae was already back and supicously followed Seulmi with her stare.

The woman got up from her seat and looked around. She couldn't wait any longer and just went out the door. She pushed the door, checked if no one was looking and sneaked out looking around hoping to see the girls.

After some time she suddenly heard quiet chukles behind one of the doors and pushed the open without having second thoughts. Seven stunned faces suddenly went from freely giggling to almost grey out of fear.

The woman grinned mysteriosuly and stepped in. She clicked her pen and eyed every single one of them. Jessica unintentionally leaned in ready to protect the girls, but Yoobi pulled the leader back carefully eyeing the mixed aura of the woman.

Nari gulped as Chaejin beside her embraced Juna and three of the girls inhaled heavily a bit frustrated. Minah however was eyeing the woman almost daringly, the confidence was booming from her. Completely oposite from Enna. She was frozen. Scared to death. She almost yelled. Instead Enna only managed to let out a slight gasp.

"I'm here to interview you."

She said and suddenly out of nowhere like by using his super powers and equipted with superhero's cape Rap Monster appeared ready to use his destructive touch. He stepped in between the girls and interviewer.

"I dont think so."