17. //Behind You//

PopRock went out the auditioning room smiling along the way and winked at the new arrival while stepping out the door.

JungKook looked like he was going to rip his head off of the neck or at least go bold by rubbing his palms onto hair intensivly.

Suga just leaned in his chair casually playing with one of the pens from the pen pack that he didn't let Rap Mon to have.

He was calm and satsified. From there on his only job was to consult other members as he had picked the girl already.

PopRock. Great name. Strong personality. Triplet. What else he could have asked for? But as soon as she walked he started losing focus again.

Suga couldn't understand where did that lack of concentration came from. It seemed like it was haunting him ever since from the first audition as that girl Nari showed up.

"So..." The girl, who walked in awkwardly exclaimed pressing the files in her hands. "Should I start now... or?"

NamJoon lifted his gaze at her and tilted his head. Other members were still checking on JungKook or eyeing the door. No one has truly looked at the new girl yet, it's like they forgot she came in.

"Or what?"

He said with a strange tone in his voice and flipped the files biting his lips.

"Or do I need to fight one of you as Juna did?"

She asked with a duh tone and blinked few times not taking her stare away from the leader.

Rap Monster straightened out and frowned. Everyone lifted their heads at the girl as they heard those words.

Suddenly J-hope jumped from his seat and ran up to the girl stopping himself so close to her that he almost fell on the poor trainee.

She gasped and stepped back as Hoseok bumped the fist on his chest and almost ripped his shirt appart.

"Fight me if you want!"

His eyes sparkled and he ran fingers through his hair looking at the girl, who was obviously confused, but at the same time pleasently surprised that someone actually reacted to her words.

"Do I have to?"

She said slowly and backed up little bit more as J-hope stepped in closer again. NamJoom sighed and exchanged glances with Jin.

"And I though..."

NamJoon started.

"...that V was the hyper kid."

Jin finished nodding. V looked up at his hyungs from some file he was reading and glanced shocked.

"Me?"

Everyone nodded including the manager and chairman, who was almost forgoten sitting at the back still with Enna's file in his hands.

But not J-hope. He had his eyes on the girl, as she suspiciously glanced at him trying to avoid eye contact.

"How can you say this?"

V questioned pretending to sob. The girl glared at BTS in disbelief that they are talking to an alien when she obviously needs help.

"When- when can I start?"

She said stuttering and J-hope stopped leaning in surprised that she spoke, but not with him.

"Of course now, if you mean the battle. If maknae could do it, why can't I?"

Hoseok asked partly whining. She shrugged and straightened out not backing up anymore.

"Well I came here for audition, but if this is my ticket."

She raised her eyebrow and grinned.

"It is. Beat me and you're in."

J-hope stated and BTS mentally slapped him face palming themselves. Sowon and NamElle exchanged glances snorting.

"I start to wonder how are they gonna mentor those girls..."

Sowon said sighing as Seulmi and Leutae silenlty agreed exchanging glances with one another.

"If they're gonna make them fight..."

NamElle added taking her stare away from J-hope and the girl and shifting the gaze to Leutae and Seulmi as younger leaned in and whispered something to hee unnie's ear. Sowon frowned.

"What is it?"

She immediatly noticed that V turned to them as soon as he heard her speak. He flashed a smile and kept on looking, but Sowon ignored him. Her lips was still burning.

"It's just that I know this girl."

Leutae said shrugging and biting her lip. Seulmi patter dongsaeng on the back and nodded.

"Yeah, she was especially close to her among all of us."

She added and hugged Leutae from behind. She silently thanked her unnie for supporting her. NamElle exchanged glances with Sowon.

"Among all of us who?"

Sowon asked and NameElle tilted her head.

"RBQ."

Both, Seulmi and Leutae answered at the same time. They grinned at one another and sighed.

"Does that mean...?"

NamElle gasped and shot a glare at the closed file of the girl, soon her gaze softened, but her mind was just as heavy as before.

"She was supposed to debut with us."

Leutae said and new girl group's choregrapher and vocal trainer could hear pain and frustration in her voice.

"But she left to work harder on her skills..."

Seulmi exclaimed. Everyone felt that there is something else they wanted to add.

"However she was considered to be our secret gun, she was that good."

Leutae said hurt. No doubts that the member, especially the one she was close to, leaving a group before even the debut, left scars at young girls mind and heart.

"So even if she was the best, she left to train harder. Something isn't right."

Sowon stated thinking really hard why would this girl do such thing.

"Well we definitely have to figure this out!"

NamElle yelled at other's as they nodded and her voice was almost lost in the hurricane of beats as J-hope shouted 'music' and melody of SISTAR's Shake It started plying.

Hoseok raised his eyebrow and loughed out loud cracking his head backwards. The girl had a grin on her face, but was obviously getting frustrated by the way BTS's dancer and rapper acted.

"I'm sure you know all the moves."

He stated, slash asked, with fake concern. The girl nodded and blinked few times clearing the vision.

"I'm sure you know there's a ghost standing behind you."

She said calmly with her face absolutely serious. The whole room froze in silence and the time has stopped as J-hope quickly turned back a little bit horrified and jumped scared.

The Author's Note:
Hallo xD so Seulmi and Leutae talked a bit and as you can see the auditioning girl was already supposed to be in RBQ, but she left... so the question is: do you believe that her reason for leaving the group is to train harder?
Please vote and comment!
Thanks for reading!