4

"What about me pink princess?"

Minah asked taking a big slice of well topped pizza. Jin sipped his drink and raised the eyebrow.

"At least you could say pink princess oppa." He muttered and Yoongi giggled."What about you Minah?"

Jin questioned this time louder than before.

"Well if Nari unnie is sub rapper and she is getting lessons to inprove her skills how about me?"

Jin choked on his drink, but quickly coughed and smiled at Minah, sub-vocal, like he had something up his sleeve and she's not going to like it.

"Just spill the beans."

Rap Monster sighed and raised the pizza slice to his mouth at the same time as Jessica and they both giggled as their eyes met, but she quickly lovered her gaze.

"RBQ actually has you covered."

Jin said and shrugged. Minah's jaw dropped and she stood up from the table making her chair fall backwards.

"Don't play with me pink princess oppa."

Jin was left speachless for a minute as well as the rest of the gang around the table. Yoobi had her hamburger halway to her mouth and now pickles were peeking to drip down as she stopped and glanced at Minah's behaviour.

"But it's true. Hyemi and Leuta has school, but they will help you whenever Seulmi noona is unable to do so."

Rap Monster eyed maknae of the girl group and Minah sat down fixing the chair, but the mood for eating was gone.

"Honestly, what can they teach me. I'm competition for them."

Minah sadly sighed and Enna patted her on the back. All though in her mind she was glad to don't have such problems as her position only required Sowon's and NamElle's lessons.

"Hey anyone seen NamElle and Sowon unnies?"

Juna suddenly asked and looked around.

"Oliver oppa must have driven them here."

Chaejin did the same as Juna, but seemed no less surprised. Out of the blue a scared scream came from the other side of the restaurant and everyone turned there.

Two guys were rolling around on the ground trying to hit one another as three horrified girls tried to seperate them.

Well two of the tried, except one, who stared blankly and just seemed to be out of her place. She didn't move and her chest wasn't pumping it's like she forgot to breathe.

"What is going on there?"

Nari asked unable to see through the wall of bodies of people standing up on the opposite side of the table and blocking her view.

"Is that Oliver hyung?"

JungKooks suddenly exclaimed shocked and jumped from his seat. One of the girls heard that and lifted her gaze. It was Sowon.

She stopped trying to break up the fighters and her gaze shifted to NamElle as everyone's by the table eyes were set on her.

Sowon gulped and eletric shock went down her spine and it seemed like her heart stopped. NamElle was shaking and all white, it's like she's about to faint.

"I'll go check!"

Jessica quickly got up and sprinted to the the spot there the fight was going on like there was no distance. She moved like a lightning.

Nari without anyone's command just shot to the choreographer of the girls following Jessica's lead and soon they there were.

"NamElle unnie, are you okay?"