19. //We're Crazy Youngsters//

"Oh just look who's here."

Everybody looked up and shifted they're gazes to the door as they heard Jin speak.

The eldest would never have this tone in his voice, it seemed almost like he had tasted a lemon or something, it was that sour.

The girl by the door carefully closed it and turned around to meet quite a few stares concentrated right at her.

She raised her eyebrow and looked down fixing her pink t-shirt a bit, as she thought that there might be something wrong with her appearance, since everybody was staring.

But then her eyes met Jin's, while he crossed the arms on his chest and turned to her with his full body.

"Pink Princess."

She greeted him in a low voice and nodded at him winking. Jin's eyes popped.

"Aren't we brave?"

He sarcastically said and scoffed pulling his chair with little wheels closer to the desk as everyone watched silenlty, expect V, who was just unable to stop giggling as he heard the girl call his hyung pink princess.

She shrugged and grinned at him with half of her face as smile was completed with cute dimples on her cheeks.

"Well I should be, you know."

Jin tilted his head and for a second it looked like he was going to agree, but moments later he shook his head.

"Calling someone, who can determine your future pink princess is more foolish than brave after all."

NamJoon looked over at Jin in disbelief and snorted like remembering something. It seemed like the girl thought the same thing, since after she spoke again, the leader was laughing out loud.

"How am I different from your japanese fans pink princess?"

"How dare you?!"

Jin stood up hitting the table with his palm and shaking with his whole body as NamJoon and V was about to roll on the ground laughing.

"You ASKED them to call you that. How. Am. I. Different?"

J-hope leaned in closer to Seulmi, who tapped him on the shoulder whispering something into his ear.

Hoseok nodded and bit his lip, to prevent the smile from happening, and exchanged stares with leader of RBQ.

"I don't know how are you different from them, but who's wearing a pink shirt now."

Jin pointed at her and it actually made the girl blush. She protectivly covered up her shirt with a hand and gasped.

"It goes well with my look!"

She shot back offended. Jin smiled teasingly.

"Pink goes well with everything."

He said slowly letting her understand that his words will win this time.

"Not in this world oppa."

She said and rolled her eyes.

"If you need a room guys, I think we got one up-stairs, while we continue with auditions."

Rap Monster said looking at Jin all serious, but as soon as his hyung heard that and NamJoon noticed his expression, the snort that escaped his throat almost blew up his brain.

"NamJoon! She's underage!"

Rap Monster stopped laughing and gave Jin a strange and partly horrified look.