5

"Let me give you something."
"I don't want to have it."
"But you're only one, who can fix it."
"So you're giving me it, because it's broken?"
"You're the one, who broke it."
"I never-"
"It's my heart."

"Silence."

Sowon rubbed her teples as girls were already getting on her nerves. Nari, Juna, Cheajin and Yoobi was friendlily chatting as their vocal trainer tried to shut them up.

"Where is Enna unnie?"

Juna suddenly asked and looked around. It was truly confusing that the main vocal of the group was missing on the first lesson.

"What? She's not here?"

Sowon lifted her gaze and something sparkled in ger eyes. She was frustrated. Unfortunately, but right before coming here she ran into Taehyung, taking off for some advert's shoot or something.

He smiled as always, but immediately asked how was Enna doing in her vocal training. Sowon in her cold tone, had to remind the alien that the first lesson hadn't even started yet.

"Where could she be?"

Chaejin suddenly got worried.

"I'm sure she's fine."

Nari sighed and Yoobi eyed her suspiciously. After a couple of second she noticed Yoobi's stare and mouthed 'what?'.

"You know something, don't you."

Yoobi said not giving Nari an oportunity to break eye contact even for a split second. Her unnie held up her hands defensively and shook her head.

"Even if I knew, I wouldn't have told you."

And then Nari managed to escape Yoobi's eyes snorting.

"Unnie!"

Yoobi gasped pretending to be shocked and hurt. Nari sighed rolling her eyes and gestured for Yoobi to come in for a hug.

"That's right, appa got you."

Nari said calmingly and patted Yoobi on the back. But still the only thing on her mind was sudden disappearing of Enna.

"Appa?"

Chaejin asked confused and looked around searching for an answer, it didn't seem like someone was willing to give it to poor lost Chaejin.

"Appa! I want a hug too!"

Juna played along and snugled up with the girls in a tight group hug. Chaejin eyed them for couple more moments, but as Juna nodded at her and reached her hand out wrapping her long, think fingers around Chaejin's wrist, she gave in too and they all hugged.

Sowon looked up from the lyrics on the desk's surface there she was leaning on for the past ten minutes horribly tensed up and almost pulling her hair out.

Smile appeared in her eye, although it didn't play on her lips. It was nice seeing girls like this. Every second before this very moment they saw a competition in others. But now as they were sure to debut, trainees suddenly became family.

"Girls, I know it's nice and all." Sowon said in her Eomma tone. And even if Nari was the same age as their vocal teacher they looked up at her immediately with huge respect. "But we should really start working, if you guys are willing to debut."

"Yes ma'am."

Juna saluted at instant and jumped from her seat breaking a group hug, which earned her a ton of unsatisfied glares as girls almost fell on the ground after they lost balance, because of Juna's sudden movement.