32

"What is he doing here?" Suga exclaimed as he noticed Chang walking towards Nari. Yoongi formed his hands into fists and cracked his knuckles. Jessica caught up in NamJoon's arms looked up and her heart shook. She quickly found Enna and they exchanged glances. "It's okay Yoongi hyung, it's for the best." Enna said smiling at the older.

"Best opportunity to kick his face." Suga said and Jessica gasped making Namjoon look over at his bandmate warning him.

"Militum!" Jyhoon shouted before Yoongi was able to say anything else. "You're on." He smiled at them and one by one girl's made their way to the stage. Enna was the last and she felt how someone stopped her. It was Jin. "Good luck." He said, but wasn't smiling, just kept his face straight and she nodded.

-Flashback-

"What do those people want from you?" Jin asked looking at Jyhoon and Enna. They exchanged glances. "They want us to obey their orders." Enna explained and Jin shook his head.

"Don't! Why would you?" He asked her and she cringed. "We don't have a choice oppa. We might have different back stories, but we are all united by one thing. We are all there to protect our families." She stated and Jin came closer.

"How?!? You're so young! How can you protect your family! From who?" The questions seemed to never end and Enna sighed. "The people we work for are the people we want to protect our families from. As long as we do our job, they won't touch our relatives. That's the deal."

"Can they just go around randomly threatening people?!" Jin seemed realy angry and Jyhoon rolled his eyes. "It's way deeper than that man."

"It is. They don't do random, my father..." Her voice cracked. Jyhoon hugged her comforting. "My father had a huge credit from them, but he died. I knew about that, but my mom and my brother didn't. They took me in, because in that way I could protect my mom and brother from suffering from my dad's mistakes." Jim looked touched and shocked by her sacrifice. "They thought I parted from them, but I'm just saving their lives." She said and grinned sadly. "I'm sorry that sounded dramatic, I'm not a superhero."

"You sure seem like one." Jin exhaled.

-End of the flashback-

"Annyeonghaseyo, Militum Imnida."

Jessica greeted the crowd and the stage started. After couple of songs, girls ran backstage to get changed.

"You looked nice out there." JungKook approached Juna from behind, the girl jumped scared and almost lost her ear piece. "For god's sake don't scare me like that!" She scolded him and BTS's maknae smiled widely. "Sorry, I just couldn't keep it for myself." He explained. "Let the sparks fly." Minah teased two of them running off to Hyemi, who waved at her friend and handed her the leather jacket.

--- --- ----

-A month later-

"Are you serious Chaejin?" Yoobi asked as she tried to pull her suitcase through the door. "Very much so." Chaejin answered grinning and Yoobi rolled her eyes. "How does one forget her phone at home." Yoobi made a pause and eyed the hotel room she, Chaejin and Juna were staying at. "Then leaving the country." The older one finished.

"Sorry unnie." Chaejin put her things on the bed nearest to the window and opened up the curtains. "Japan here we come." She smiled at view outside and turned back to Yoobi, who didn't seem to be just as thrilled. "What do I do with you?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "Just don't tell Jessica unnie." Chaejin asked and suddenly Yoobi's own mobile device started ringing. The girl glared at an unknown number and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Yoobi-ah?" Familiar man's voice echoed. "Yeah." She answered eyeing Chaejin. "She's here." She said again. "Jiminie wants to talk to you." She said handing the phone to Chaejin and the girl blushed.

"Hello?" Chaejin seemed to be eberrassed talking to Jimin in front of her unnie so Yoobi just rolled her eyes and pulled Juna, who was about to enter, out the room. "You forgot your phone Chaejin-ssi." Jimin spoke softly and Chaejin nodded remembering that he can't see her just moments later. "I know, sorry." She apologized and heard Jimin chuckle.

"It's okay, just don't let my beloved Jessica-ssi know, she will flip the tables." He warned her and Chaejin unintentionally giggled. "I miss you girls." She heard and blushed harder. "I miss you Chaejin." Jimin repeteated. "I miss you too." Chaejin exhaled after couple of seconds filled with silence. The boy giggled again. "I'll see you soon, okay? We'll be watching your performances." He reminded her. "And you owe me a date." Jimin added.

"What? When did that happen?" Chaejin laughed. "I won't tell Jessica-ssi about your phone, if you'll go out with me, so...deal?" Chaejin licked her lips and looked out the window as if she could see Korea's landscape over the see out their window. "Deal." The girl agreed.
--- ---- ----

"Minah!" Jessica shouted as she walked into the bathroom and maknae attempted to silently tip toe out the room before the leader saw her, but Jessica was quicker. "What happened to our bathroom?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Nothing?" Maknae suggested shrugging. "Was there an earthquake? I didn't notice." Jessica sarcastically scolded the youngest, who tried to run away. "Seriously, get it together girl." She rolled her eyes.

Jessica's phone started buzzing and Minah casually picked it up as she heard shower being turned on. "SicaJe's personal secretary, how may I help you?" Minah covered up her laughter aware of the caller. "Ahh Hello?" Confused Namjoon started doubting himself and only after the girl burst into laughter, he realized she was just pranking him. "Hi oppa, unnie is busy right now. Anything I can tell her?"

"That I miss her and I can't wait to see her?" NamJoon suggested stuttering a bit and Minah chuckled at his shyness. "Sure thing boss." She saluted BTS's leader even if he was so far away in other country. "Minah?" Suddenly the voice changed. Not the voice, but the owner of it. "Sorry, have to go." She blurted out. "Wait, give me a second." Taehyung begged. "One, two, three your second is up V oppa, bye."

She said and hung up. The maknae turned around and was about to jump on her bed and think a bit of what just happened and what happened a month ago, but her eyes stopped by the door, which was open and she froze. By the door there was two people standing. And out of all the people, who could have been there, it was Rap Monster and V, who slowly lowered down his leader's phone looking at Minah the whole time as his eyed sprakled from little tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Sorry." He whispered, turned around and started running down the hallway. Namjoon called him, but Taehyung didn't react and just ran until he reached the elevator and pressed to open. Minah stared shocked.

"Get the hell out of here you creep." She yelled at Rap Monster and sprinted to her clothes on the bed since she was only in her bathrobe. "Jessica unnie is in the bathroom, so I suggest you don't disturb her, if you don't want to lose your head." Minah exclaimed to NamJoon while passing by him and threw him the room's keys. She reached the elevator and started waiting.

--- --- ---

Do you guys have an idea what is going on here xD?

Update, because Nari asked for one, but surprise, surprise there's barely any Nari in it, sorry :)

Also I opened up Seventeen apply fic, but it's not going that well~ TRBQ is still my baby ah

-Hyze.