"Thank you." I complimented.

"I'm not naked, angel eyes." I hear him laugh in a melody. "You can open them."

"Seawater to splash in my eyes! So I can magically see." What was I saying? I hate that I nervously say random things at the wrong time.

"What?"

"A line from the book I found in the library room." I podcast, keeping my eyes closed.

"Your father wants you," Caleb mentioned.

"I know. We talk." I replied. "See you later."

I closed the bathroom door. When I got back to my room, I lean against my door and slug down on the floor with a huge smile. I can't believe what just happened. He probably thinks I'm a freak. I am a freak. Now he thinks I'm the freakiest.

Come on, I know he had a towel on. I would be lying if I didn't secretly admit to myself that I caught a good glimpse of his tatted masculine tone arms and six pack abs all wet from under the water. Before I even closed my eyes! His dark brown messy hair was also soaked and his red lip was pierce with a lip ring. I just needed to give him privacy. He wasn't expecting anyone to show up. We were going to the same school. That should be enough. I wonder if he'll help me around like what Dad said. Then I panicked. What if his girlfriend doesn't appreciate the help? She wouldn't mind on my first day? Then I calm down. I'm hoping that I meet a cool friend. A friend that will turn into my best friend. I hear you meet your best friend in the most unexpected ways. I'm hoping that saying is true today.

I put on a plain brown hoodie matching it with low jeans. I squeeze in a pair of J's and left through the doorway. My hair was already dried from the shower. I decide to flat iron my brunette hair since it was my very first day, providing it to reach my waist. I patted down the steps rapidly.

The windows are huge and the light comes through them and pours all over the tables and chairs. It might be beautiful, all platinum, fading into the autumn air. But waking up early every morning was not beautiful. This was life at the stage.

"Good morning, Madison!" I greeted when I grabbed a Caprisun from the fridge.

"Good morning! Breakfast is on the table." Madison commented. She kept her back turned from the sink.

"Thank you." I charmed.

"No, thank the Lord for blessing us this morning!" Madison worship. Wow, she really was religious. This is awesome. "Are you ready for the first day at your new school?"

"Yes, I can't wait!" I was eager to start my education but also nervous to meet new people. I wish it was online.

Madison put a hand on her hip. "Good sounds good! Caleb actually goes to that same private school. He will be driving you and assisting you around."

"What?" A deep voice groan. We both turn our heads when Caleb entered the room. A black leather mustang hung on top of his tall structure, with black jeans, red bottom sneakers only adding to the mystery. His dark messy hair was swept back over his head expertly. There was a beanie on his messy hair. He kept on flipping it over.

Madison cleared her throat. "You're going to take Carly to school on the motorcycle you got and show her around. Make her feel comfortable."

"I'm not doing that." He said in annoyance.

"Yes, you are. She'll get lost." She nagged. "It's only for a day."

He rolled his eyes. "Can't she just get a map of the school or ask a guidance counselor? Come on, mom! I don't want her to ruin my reputation. Just look at her!"