45. It's always mom's hair isn't it?

I am sitting on the couch packed in a blanket. While watching my boys packing up their presents with Isaac and Cam. The grin on their faces makes me smile, but my illness makes it probably look weak. Sky sits down next to me with Andi and Jace in her arms as the boys start unpacking our gift for them. They are really in a hurry. My wife and I laugh by the look on their faces. We decided to buy them good soccer shoes and soccer jersey. Nathan has number nine and Ethan has number eleven.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Ethan and Nathan says at the same time as they come towards us and give Sky and me a hug.

"Not in here." Sky laughs as the boys try the shoes on. I smile as Ethan pout.

"Basement." I just say and they watch each other with widened eyes. Not long after they both run.

"Don't break anything!" Sky yells, which makes Andi starts babbling angry. Everyone around us starts laughing.

"She is just like you." Luke chuckle in the chair to the left. Sky watch him with dark eyes. I bury half of my face down in the blanket, hiding my laugh.

"I am not angry." She says irritated to her father, and it makes me struggle even more to stop myself from bursting out in laughter. I watch Luke raise his eyebrow and I can almost hear Sky growling beside me.

"Calm down, honey." I tell her quietly, but her eyes do not leave her father.

"Do you remember," Luke start.

"When you were fifteen..."
"Don't start!" Sky yells angry, and I look between them confused as I itch my temple.

"What?" I ask. Luke grins, but Sky has the fury in her eyes.

"When Skylar was fifteen she," He laughs.

"She was so angry that she screamed and yelled so much that she lost her voice," He chuckle and Sky growl in anger.

"Only because we didn't have pizza on a Friday." His words make me burst out in laughter.

"Seriously, honey?" I chuckle, while she stares at me with her dark gaze.

"I had my reasons." She mutter. I smile to her, but she avoids my eyes. She is so adorable when she is grumpy. I step out of the couch and shuffle over to the tree to pick up Jace and Andi's present. We can't forget them. I sit back down next to Sky, and hand Jace his gift. If there is something that boy can, it is to grab things. We watch him play with it, but I take it away from his as he starts biting on it.

"It's not food, honey." Sky chuckles and kiss him on the top of his head. I take out his toy keys, which is probably a good idea for him, since he likes to grab Sky's keys all the time. Sky takes out Andi's gift a bunny that Nathan and Ethan chose, because she really like stuffed animals.

"I think they like it." Sky says watching me with her beautiful smile.

"Yeah." I agree looking at Jace and Andi playing with their gifts, or probably just wondering what it is. Jace throws his keys on the floor and take a hand full of Sky's hair, which makes her sigh annoyed.

"It's always mom's hair, isn't it?" She chuckles as she takes it out of his hand, which makes him cry.

"No, Jace." She says and try to shake him, but I do not work.

"Can you take him?" She asks, but I shake my head.

"I'm ill, remember." I say feeling awful that I can't.

"Dad?" She wonder and he comes right away, lifting up my crying boy. I sigh, disappointed of myself that I can't do anything, just because I am sick. Sky lays her arm around my shoulder and lean in to kiss my cheek.

"I know," She whispers into my ear and I turn to her confused.

"The look in your eyes." She says as she leans her forehead on mine.

"You are so warm," She says and cup my cheek.

"Maybe you should go to bed for a little while..."
"I don't..."

"I know you want to be here, but I need you healthy again." She says and I close my eyes.

"Yeah, I'll go. If you come with me." I say lightly and it makes her snort.

"I will come." She smile to me.

I can't but grin as I feel Sky move above me on the bed. There is nothing like my wife.

"Hi, honey." She smile as she kisss my forehead.

"Hi." I say and hold her tightly. Having her so close makes me so calm.

"You are strangling me." She laugh and I let her go.

"Sorry, I just really, really love you." I say. She bites her lower before leaning down to kiss my forehead again.

"I love you too." She mumble quietly and I smile of her words.

"I have something for you," I say and she watch me confused.

"In the bag, if you could just," She move off me and hand me my bag. Then lay back on me. I look around trying to find it and I do. I take it out and Sky starts to laugh.

"Now I know why you didn't give one of the boys number ten." She smile as she watches the jersey I bought with her name on.

"Well, you are our playmaker," I chuckle and she rolls her eyes while grinning.

"And we need you more than anything if we want to reach our goal." I say and it makes her lean down and kiss my cheek.

"Those damn words." She mumble on my skin.

"What about you then?" She wonder and I look through my bag and take mine.

"Of course," She laughs.

"Number seven. Aren't you just cute." She smile.

"I have loved you since I first met you." I tell as she rests her cheek on my chest.

"I love you too, Hunt."