10. I...umm... I have a problem

Luke called us, said that he needed to talk to us. I don't know what it is, but Sky said that it sounded like he need some help with something. It can be anything. Sky's belly is starting to show some form, It's been three months, with puking, a lot of eating and what a temper she has sometimes. It's scary, but funny.

We step into her parents' house. Finding her father on the couch looking nervous. I wonder what he has on his mind. It's not often I see him like this.

"Come and sit down." He says friendly and so we do. Sky takes my hand in hers, and she is sweating. There must be something very big since he even makes her uneasy.

"What is it dad?" She asks worried.

"I... um... I have a problem." He says and itch his neck.

"I have two boys, twins that I can't seem to help. Their mother left them to their grandmother when they were only a year. Now, she has passed away and they need a home. They are five years old, but act like a ten year olds. There is so much good in them, they are helpful, friendly and they are easy to love." He says and look at us unsure.

"I don't have time to take care of them, because it's hectic at work. So, I was wondering if you two could take them in?" Luke ask, no he is begging. He seems desperate, and it makes me worried for those two boys. I turn to Sky and look at her wondering what she is thinking. She seems unsure and she has every right to be. We already have two of our own on the way, and Sky is very unstable when it comes to her mood. That is not it. We do not have a place or money for them.

"Dad, we don't..." Sky sigh and rub her forehead. It looks like it is not just hard for me to respond to that.

"We don't have enough room or money to do that, Luke." I tell him, guilty for it, because I really want to help. I was in need once and it changed my entire life when I came here.

"I'll pay for it, I will pay for everything. These two are so wonderful and they are both talented in soccer. It's one of the reasons I think that you two would be good for them, and I know Hunter would understand them more than you and me, Skylar." His words makes me bite my inner cheek, uncomfortable, because it feels like he is giving me a lot of responsibility.

"I will buy you a new house, pay for anything that you need me to." He says desperate and it makes my heart clench. I want to give those two at home and if he is willing to pay for it, then I can't say no. Sky and I look at each other and she knows now that I am considering it. Then she smiles to me.

"What's their name?" She asks her father and I can feel the relief in me. It looks like Luke relaxed, more as well.

"It's Ethan and Nathan. They are so similar that I can't tell the difference." He says so passionate about it all that it makes me smile and look forward to meet those two.

"I guess we have to find a new house then." Sky says, smiling to me and I just have to lean in and kiss her cheek.

"I'll tell them the news and then you will meet them soon." He says and breathes out. It will be fun to have those with us, to care and give them what they need. Just like I would do to my unborn kids.

"Can't wait." I tell him honestly.

"Oh! And dad, we have found out the names!" Sky says and it makes me shrink a little down on the couch, with heat in my cheeks.

"Hunt." Sky laugh

"You don't have to be embarrassed." She says and kiss my glowing skin.

"Well, I am all ears." Luke says, leaning back on the couch with his hands behind his neck.

"If it will be two girls it would be, Andi and Jace so would it also be if we get a girl and a boy. Two boys then it will be Jace and Logan." She says making my head spin around, I think Luke is confused as well.

"Okay," He says itching his neck.

"Well, I like that all of your names can be used for both genders, I like that. It's one of the reasons I named you Skylar. Hunter has it too." He says smiling.

"I look forward to see those two." Luke says, looking up at the roof, seems like he is dreaming right now.

"Ethan and Nathan, how long are they going to stay with us?" Sky asks wondering and her father shrugs.

"It might be a while. I will tell you when I know for sure." He answer and we both nod to his words.