16. That nervous huh?

We are on way to the man who ruined my life, but with the women who picked me back up again. I would never have been where I am if I didn't meet her. She is my big savior, and I can't be more grateful for everything she has done. Most of all that she is carrying our babies. It was insane that did that without asking me. Not like I am angry, not at all, but still insane.

When I asked Sara about where David is and that I want to see him. She was a little skeptical about it, but she told me where he is. I was shocked when she said that he is in the hospital with cancer. At least he can't hurt me when he is lying in a bed and my wife would probably hit him in the head with something if he dared.

Luke was unsure me meeting him, but did not argue when I told him about David's illness. They are watching the boys that we are now going to adopt. He was so happy and relieved to hear that we wanted them. We can't really throw them away after living with us for some months now. Ethan and Nathan are amazing and they both look so forward to see those two creatures in Sky belly. That is also one of the big reasons we can't let them go. They love to feel them moving in Sky's stomach. It makes them laugh so much. Those two are our family and if there is something I have learned about it, it is that you don't throw them away.

"Are you sure?" Sky asks, worried as I stop the car and look at her.

"No, not really, but it's better to do something, than nothing." I tell and she nods smiling.

"Okay, then we do it, together." She says and I smile to her. It makes her roll her eyes, grinning.

"Goddammit Hunter. Those damn blue." She mutter as I step of the car, chuckling. Then I help her out of the car.

"I can't do anything about it, honey." I smile to her as we walk hand in hand into the hospital.

"I don't want you to do anything about it. They are just so damn gorgeous." She says and I roll my eyes. We move towards a woman behind the computer. She smiles to us friendly.

"What can I do for you?" She asks nicely.

"We are here to see David Bennett." Skylar says and the brown haired women nod, while tapping on her computer.

"Your names?" She wonder.

"Skylar and Hunter Mason." My wife answer. There was no way I was going to keep my last name.

"Okay, next floor. Door number 208." The older women tells us. We thank her and move on to the elevator. Then we look around for the right one, only to find it open so I stop with Skylar.

"Take your time." She says, smiling and it makes my heart calm down a bit.

"Are they sleeping now?" I ask, because I want to think about something else right now.

"I think so, it's quiet in there." She says, grinning and kiss my cheek.

"I haven't seen you so nervous since we visit Sara for the first time." Sky says worried. I am trying to hide it, but I guess she knows me too well. My hands are shaking a little and my heart is beating like a bass drum. I take a deep breath and then lean into her lips. Kissing her deeply with my own, feeling my whole body just relax. I move back from her and she looks at me stunned.

"That nervous, huh?" She chuckles and I simply just nod. I take her hand in mine and start moving us towards the open door. Then I knock on it.

"Yes?" I hear him say with his hoarse voice. It's always been like that and every time it sends cold chills down my back. All the times I have heard him yell at me for absolutely no reason.