32. I guess she has much to tell you

I wake up on the couch with the feeling of something above me, and I see my two beautiful creatures. I hold them tight as I feel the tears go down my cheeks.

"I have missed you so much." I tell them and kiss Jace and Andi on the forehead. Then I notice Sky standing next to me.

"Hi, honey." I smile as I take her hand in mine.

"Hi," She says as she lean down to kiss my temple.

"Why are you white?" She chuckles as she strokes my cheek where some of the paint would not go away from yesterday.

"The kitchen." I just say and I let go of her hand as I hold my Jace and Andi tighter and bury my face between them. Feeling them move their hands on my face.

"I love you so, so much." I tell them and as I move back, I watch them smile. The tears flow down my cheeks. It's the first time I have seen them smile, and it looks so amazing. I tickle them a little and they smile more.

"You two are the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen." They grin and put their small hands on my face. I chuckle of the lovely feeling of them.

"You painted the kitchen?" Sky says as she comes next to me again. I look at my gorgeous, amazed wife.

"Yes, I need to do something while I am alone." I explain her and kiss my two on their head.

"I'm sorry, Hunter." She says as she bends down next to me and kiss my cheek.

"No, it's okay, honey. You are right, I have to change my way of thinking." I smile to her, because she needs to know that she do not have to feel guilty. For nine years she has loved me, and she still do, even when I made her snap.

"They are smiling, honey." I tell her grinning as I watch them again.

"Yeah, I know they did it right away as I laid them on you," She smile.

"They missed you, and so did I." Sky says and kiss my cheek again. I laugh as Andi starts babbling.

"When did she start doing that?" I ask and look at my wife. Her brown eyes widen.

"Just now." She says stunned. I smile and lean in to kiss my little babbling girl on her forehead. Sky and I laugh of her cute little voice and it makes Jace grin.

"I guess she has much to tell you." Sky whispers in my ear and I turn to her smiling and kiss her nose lightly.

"Yeah, sounds like it," I chuckle.

"I will paint the living room tomorrow." I tell sky and she watches me worried.

"Don't break yourself, Hunti," I smile, of my tickling stomach.

"I know you don't give in, but you have to eat and sleep." She tries to remind me, but I am doing fine, even though I miss them all.

"I know, honey." I smile as I lean in to kiss her cheek.

"I will bring you some food on Sunday. Since I have the car." She says and move her thumb lightly over the wound next to my eye.

"Thank you. How are the boys?" I wonder and turn to kiss her hand. It makes her smile. I love her smile.

"They are doing great. I will take them with me on Sunday okay?" Her words make me grin.

"Thank you, and tell them that I promise we will play soccer." I tell her, feeling relieved.

"Yeah, they would love that." She smiles as I kiss my two smiling babies. Sky stand up, but I grab her hand, holding her.

"Don't go." I plead to her, and she moves back down.

"I have to find some more clothes," I sigh of disappointment.

"Don't look at me with those eyes," She smiles and kiss my forehead.

"You know I am weak for your blue." Sky chuckles and I snort

"Come here." I say and move further in with Jace and Andi. She smiles and lay down with her head over my arm and I lean down to kiss her forehead.

"How are you Hunter?" She wonder, watching me worried.

"I'm fine, honey." I chuckle a little as Andi reach out her arm for Sky.

"No, Hunt. How are you?" She ask again, and sigh.

"I am a little sore after painting, and I really miss all of you here, but I am very good now." I smile and kiss her forehead again.

"Thank you." She tells me glad and kiss Andi's cheek, who won't stop talking now.

"She reminds me of you." I chuckle as I stroke Jace's little cheek and it makes him laugh.

"You are telling me you don't understand when I talking to you?" She asks, raising her eyebrow, and I snort of her words.

"I understand you perfectly clear, honey, even if it hurts," I promise her smiling, but she looks at me worried.

"I know you do it, because you love me."

"Are you sure are okay?" Skylar asks me as she sits in the driver seat, and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say as I walk back to my smiling creatures. I step in the car and sit in the middle of them.

"I love you so much, Andi." I say as I kiss her cheek.

"And I love you Jace." I say and kiss his cheek as well. I hate to see them leave, but I understand Sky. I move up and lean forward to kiss my wife.

"I love you too." I whisper to her.

"I love you Hunter, and I will tell the boys you love them." Her words make me smile.

"Thank you, honey." I kiss her cheek before jumping out of the car and wave goodbye. When she is out of my view, I take up my note and pen and write down.

'I love my blue eyes' because it made Sky fall in love with me and stay with me. I grin to myself.