8. Wow, didn't see that coming

We are on our way to Taylor's place, Sky's best friend. It's been a while since we visit her and Lauren. Since Sky has been very moody. She can be angry, sad and then the next day she can have the most amazing smile on her face. It's confusing and I have to be prepared for the look on her face when she wakes up in the morning. Today she seems fine, so we called and asked if we could come over for a little while. I like them a lot and it's nice to finally see them again. Sky has been so busy the last couple of months, so it's good to meet them now that we got time for it.

We knock on the door and the met Taylor's brown eyes and hair. She looks just like the same as she did last time.

"Come in." She smiles and we follow her through the apartment and into the living room. Where Lauren is sitting on the couch. She has the same hair color as Taylor. I sit down next to Sky in the sofa holding her hand in mine.

"It's been a while." Taylor says as she sits down next to Lauren, watching us.

"Yeah, Sky has been occupied." I say earning a bad look from Sky and I just smile to her. I turn to Taylor and Lauren as I hear them chuckle of us.

"So what has been going on?" She wonders looking between Sky and me. I look at my wife with a raised eyebrow. Waiting for her so say something. Since she is the one that has been keeping that secret from her parents and me for almost two months. I knew something was up, but that never crossed my mind. It should have thought.

Sky's cheeks start to get red and it makes me bite my lower lip to hide my smile. She turns to watch Taylor again, who seem confused.

"I-I am pregnant." Sky says embarrassed. Taylor and Lauren looks at us with widened eyes.

"W-what?" Taylor ask, narrowing her eyes in confusion.

"We are going to have twins." Skylar says, smiling and they both watch us amazed.

"Wow, didn't see that coming," Taylor says, relaxing a little as she leans back in the couch.

"Twins as well," She smile.

"That is going to be great." She says and look at Lauren as she laid her hand on her thigh.

"Can't wait." Sky says, grinning as she looks at me with her brown eyes, and I can't but smile back to the blond women. Whom I love more than anything in this world.

"So how are you?" Sky asks as she watches them again. Taylor looks at Lauren before answering us.

"Everything is good, and," She smile as she looks down with red cheeks.

"I asked Lauren to marry me." Taylor says as she itch her temple. Her embarrassment makes Lauren chuckle as she leans in to kiss Taylor's warm cheek.

"She was so nervous that it was funny, but she was cute." Lauren says as she wrap her arms around Taylor's arm and rest her head on her shoulder. The view makes me squeeze Sky's hand.

"We haven't decided when, but someday at least." Taylor smile as she kisses Lauren on the top of her head.

"We don't have to rush. I love you even if we don't get married." Lauren says and it makes us all snort. I agree with her. I love Sky no matter what, even if we didn't get married. Why wouldn't I? My love for her is based on everything I feel, say and do for her. Not on the ring, I have on my finger. Of course, I love that thing. It means a lot. Sky would cut off my head if I lost it. She gave it to me on my nineteen birthday. For most it means that I am married, but for Sky that ring means everything. From the first day I met her and all of the troubles that followed. When I told her that I love her, from the day I woke up in the hospital, the day I asked her to marry me, but most of all the day we got married. Therefore, you see the ring means everything to her, because it is all in that little round thing, and it is a messy ring, by the look of our story.

I met Sky's eyes and she watch me worried, but I smile to her as I lean in to kiss her cheek.

"Just thinking." I whisper to her and lean back, listening to their conversation about Taylor and Lauren's thoughts for their wedding so far.

It's nice to see and talk to them again. I have liked them since I met those two at high school, but it was very funny to watch Sky's face in the car. When we found out that they had been together so long without neither of us knowing it. They fit each other perfectly, and I know by the look in Lauren's eyes and smile that she loves Taylor more than anything. I have never seen her smile so much in those classes we had together, but the one she is wearing on her face around Taylor is amazing to see. Nothing beats Sky's smile, though, I love her smile, because I need it. It makes me know that she is happy and I want her to be pleased.

I don't know what to do when I notice her smile fade away, but I know for sure I will do anything to make it come back to her beautiful face. She deserves to be happy, even if I am not the reason for it.

"I can't wait to come to your wedding." Sky says as she rests her head on my shoulder. We all smile of her words. Because we all know, it is going to be a wonderful day.