12. Don't break anything!

Sky is now 15 weeks pregnant and still we struggle to find a house that would be just perfect for all six of us. She is sitting between my legs with the tablet in her hands still looking. We want one with at least enough bedrooms for everyone, but there is a chance the twin boys might not still be with us. We will find a big house anyway, and we want a big garden for those to play soccer and play in the snow.

I kiss Sky on the top of her head and it makes her snort.

"This is going to take forever, Hunt." She says and sigh of impatience.

"We will find one," I kiss her on the top of her head again.

"And it would be just perfect." I promise her. We just need to keep on looking and waiting. There will show up something. Sky's phone start to buzz.

"Can you take this?" She asks and I take the tablet from her hands. Sky answer her phone.

"Hi, dad." She says and I start to play with her gorgeous blond hair. Then I lose my grip as she shoots up on the couch.

"You kidding?" She says stunned and I sit up, wondering what makes my wife excited. She turns to me with a huge grin on her face.

"Dad might have found one." She says so happy and it makes me smile too. She keeps on talking to her father about where it is, so we can look at it. This is great. It means the boys can come to us. I look so forward to have them in the house.

"We can go right now." Sky tells me so eager that she jumps out of the couch and run into our bedroom. It makes me chuckle about how fast she was. I take it as a good sign.

"Honey?" I say, and met her in the bedroom.

"Yes?" She says while taking on some jeans.

"Can we take the boys with us?" I ask and it makes her look at me with a smile.

"Yes, that's a good idea." Sky tells me and kiss my cheek.

"You think about everyone don't you?" She says and I feel the warmth in my cheeks.

"I thought it would be fun for them to see and if they would like it." I say shrugging.

"And it would make them feel a part of it all." I tell her, because I think it is important that they feel at home and that we care about them. Because we do, and they deserve something amazing right now.

"Goddammit, Hunt! Why do you have to be so damn thoughtful?" She says and wrap her arms around my neck tight.

"I-I can't breathe, honey." I say laughing a little. She gets always so clingy or a little upset when I say something nice. She lets me go.

"Yes, we pick them up on the way."

"Is it far?" Ethan asks us from the backseat. When we asked them to come along they both jumped as eagerly as Sky was. Now those two can't wait and neither can we. I hope it is what we have been looking for. At least Luke sounded pretty sure about it.

"It might be a little far, but it's not that bad." Sky tells them. It's a half an hour to drive from the town.

"If we like it, can we live there?" Nathan wonder. I met Sky's eyes and she is smiling.

"Yes, we promise you that." I tell them, feeling so happy to give them something so amazing, at home.

"Do we have to call you our moms?" Nathan asks and I have to bite my lower lip to hide my amusement. It was cute to hear.

"No, you can call us whatever you want." I answer nicely.

"Okay, then I call you Skylar and Hunter." He says and it makes both of us smile.

"That is completely fine." Sky says and park the car in front of a big white house, which it hidden in the woods. It's the only house in this small area. It's huge, oblong. There are at least two floors, and maybe a basement. Still, it is old. It needs new paint and there are probably more things inside that needs to be fixed. Luke is standing on the porch waiting for us.

"It's so big!" I hear Ethan behind and it makes Sky and me laugh. We turn to look at those two.

"Can we go inside?" They both ask so excited.

"Yes, but..."

"Yes, we know, don't break anything." They say jumping in their seat, and it makes me feel like a fool, for even trying to remind them. They are so amazing.

"Okay, then you can run." And they both burst out the doors running next to each other until they reach Luke. I look at my wife who is staring at the white big house. Then I take her hand in my mine and we met eyes. She has an amazing smile on her face.

I was right, there are some fixing to do, but it's not that hard. Some new paint, lights, and new furniture's. The good news is that it is as big as we need it to be. There is at least seven bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living rooms. There is also a big kitchen, but it needs to be upgraded. Luke said he would pay and help us with all that we need. If we buy it. We are still looking around. Sky seems pleased with it, and the boys are running upstairs looking around. The sound of something breaks cause us all three to wince.

"It's was Nathan!" We hear from upstairs, and we just laugh.

"No, it wasn't!" Nathan argue and we make our way up the big stairs. We find the boys in the hallway next to a broken lamp. Nathan looks very guilty and small. The only way we can tell the difference between them now, is their cloths. I hope we can get to know them so well that we can see who is who.

"It's okay." Sky says, smiling and she is right, because the lamp looks old, older than this house even.

"Be more careful next time." Luke says and the boys nod.

"So, do you like it?" Skylar asks them, hoping they will, because this is perfect. It's cheap as well. The owner passed away and there hasn't been anyone living here for years. You can see it by the look of it, but it will all change if the boys want it. They both nod.

"Yes, can we buy it?" They both say so eager that it makes us laugh.

"Of course we can." I tell them and they both jump so happy that it makes my heart warm just by looking at their huge smiles. Then they start to run again.

"Don't break anything!"