6. HUNTER!

"HUNTER!" This can't be good.

"Yes, honey?" I say softly as she comes into the living room. She watches me with her dark eyes, almost black, meaning only one thing. I jump out of the couch and put my hands on her waist.

"Where is my sweater?" She asks irritated and I snort.

"You mean my sweater?" I ask raising my eyebrow and she roll her eyes.

"Yes, whatever. I am freezing." She tells me and I notice her shaking a little. I pick her up in my arms before she knows it.

"Hunt!" She says angry as I move into our bedroom.

"Do you want to be warm or not?" I ask rolling my eyes as I put her down in bed, and lay down between her legs and kiss her little stomach. Where our tiny creatures are lying.

"I'm sorry, Hunti." She says guilty. Every time she uses that name it makes my heart tingle. I have no idea why, it just does.

"It's okay, honey. I love you anyway." I tell and it makes her snort lightly.

"You can be as angry as you want."

"Yeah, but you are so kind and most of all, you haven't been angry in years. You are never angry." She says and sigh.

"You want me to be angry?" I ask confused and kiss her stomach again.

"It's just that it worries me that you are never angry or that you never tell me anything." Sky tells and it makes me snort as I rest my forehead on her belly.

"I don't have a reason to be angry."

"But, you..."

"No, honey. I love you and I have you, there is no reason to be angry no matter what. As long as you are here." I say to her and kiss her stomach before I met her eyes. She looks at me unsure and I roll my eyes.

"There is nothing wrong, except that I can hear that you are hungry." I say noticing her stomach growling for food. Sky laughs.

"I have to go to the bathroom too." She tells me, and I move out of the bed.

"I will make you something and something after that." I say, she has been eating like her dad for some weeks now and I have never seen her eat so much.

I am lying buried in Sky's chest, and she smells so good after her late shower. The sound of her breathing is my favorite thing. It makes me calm and so sleepy.

"Hunter?" She whispers and start to stroke me in the hair. It's what I love her doing the most.

"Yes?" I answer her.

"Do you have any names in mind?" She asks me wondering. I have been thinking for a while now.

"I might have some in mind." I smile.

"Good, because I have no idea." She says, chuckling and it makes me grin.

"Can you tell me?" She asks eagerly.

"Um, well, if we have a girl... I want to name her... Andi." I tell her nervous, of what she might think. She moves back and look at me confused.

"Andi? Oh! I see! You want to name her after your brother." She says with widening brown eyes and it makes me press my lips together to keep my mouth shut, from laughing.

"But won't you want to name the boy Andy? If we have one?" She asks, her face written in confusion and I shake my head.

"No, I don't."

"Why not?" She asks wondering.

"Because I don't want to look at my son and see my brother, and I am afraid I would compare them to each other." I tell her. I thought about naming one Andy if we get a boy, but I don't want to see my brother's face when I look at my son. So, if we get a girl I want to name her Andi, because I think it is nice for a girl.

"I like it." She says and I look at her shocked.

"You do?" I ask with widened eyes. She snorts and kiss my forehead.

"Yes, it's cool for a girl." She says and it makes my cheeks turn warm. I didn't expect her to like it, but I am very happy that she does.

"If we have a girl, it's Andi." She says making the statement, kissing my forehead as a promise.

"We need another name for a girl. It might be two girls, two boys or one of each." She says a little lost, and then her eyes widen.

"Oh! I got it!" She says so loud that she almost made me jump.

"If we get a girl, her name is going to be Andi, but if we get also a boy or a girl. We name him or her Jace after my grandfather, Jason." She says excited and I look at her confused.

"You want a girl named Jace?" I smile.

"Yes, I like it. There would be no changing of the name when he or she get's born." She tells me.

"Okay, I agree." I say and lean in to kiss her lightly. She looks so beautiful with that grin on her face.

"Still, we need another name for a boy." I remind her. We might get two lovely boys. It's all so exciting. She looks at me wondering what to take.

"What about Logan?" I ask, it's a nice name and it makes a smile come on her pretty face.

"Yes, that would be a good name." She tells me and kiss me softly. I start to nibble on her lower lip.

"Hey!" She says moving back and I chuckle low.

"So not in the mood for you to tease me right now. My stomach is ill." She says and I look at her worried.

"You are not going to throw up are you?" I ask and then her face turns pale. She rushes out of the bed and I follow her into the bathroom. Holding her hair away while she throw up.

"I hate this." She says as she finishes and brush her teeth.

"I'm sorry, honey." I say as I wrap my arms around her from behind and kiss her shoulder.

"I'm lucky though," I raise my eyebrow confused.

"I have the best wife ever." I rest my forehead on her back as I feel my cheeks turn up a degree. Hiding my embarrassment. Dammit, Sky!

"Don't hide from me." She laughs as she turns around to me and cup my cheeks.

"I love you, Hunti."