9. I am not like everyone else

"Ten weeks, huh?" I say as I stroke my crying wife on her neck, who is lying on my chest on the couch. She was in tears when I came home from work. It scared me so much that I could barely breathe. She was upset about herself, about everything. The pregnancy, the house and her work. She freaked out and I had kissed her to make her shut up and calm her down again.

"Yeah." She sobs, and it makes me kiss her on the top of her head.

"Ten weeks, with anger and crying," She snort of my words.

"And I still love you." I smile and kiss her one more time. She looks up at me with tearful eyes, and I rub them carefully with my thumbs.

"I'm sorry, I made you scared." She says apologetic and I roll my eyes.

"Honey, do you know who you are talking to?" I wonder grinning and Sky closes her eyes as she snort.

"You can cry and yell as much as you want, because I know that nothing can beat my mess." I chuckle and it makes her laugh.

"I owe you a lifetime of listening to you cry and yell, so do not say you are sorry, honey." I smile as I lean down to kiss her forehead. She watches me annoyed as she pouted.

"You don't owe me anything," She says rolling her eyes, but then smile.

"As long you look at me with those blue eyes and that little smile of yours." Her words make me close my eyes in embarrassment as I put my hand over my face.

"Don't hide from me." Sky says lightly as she removes my hand. When I open my eyes, I find her watching me with smiling brown eyes.

"Not so sure if you are allowed to say something about my eyes," I smile and start to stroke her cheek.

"Because I feel like yours change color with your mood," She rolls her eyes and it makes me snort.

"They can be normal, dark, but most of all soft. Just like they are now." I tell her and lean down to kiss her on the nose.

"I love your eyes, smile, laugh," I grin.

"Your anger," Sky rolls her eyes.

"Your blond silky hair. Your voice that says the most amazing words." I bend down to kiss her.

"And those soft lips that make my heart calm, every time. I love your warm hands," I itch my temple.

"And your warm feet." I chuckle and Sky burst out in laughter as she cup my cheeks.

"Your feet are always cold," She smile.

"Don't understand how you can always be so cold, even when you have two pair of socks on you." She chuckles and I turn in her to kiss her hand.

"I have no idea why, and I can't feel that I am cold." I tell her as I lean up, which makes her sit in my lap. She kisses my forehead.

"Well, it's good that I can keep them warm for you." She says and I can feel her breathe on my skin.

"Yeah." I smile as I kiss her nose again.

"Is that why you love me? Because I keep you warm at night?" She asks chuckling.

"Yeah, pretty much." I joke and she laughs.

"So, you do not need me for anything else?" She wonders as she laid her arms over my shoulders and lean her forehead on mine.

"I need you for everything." I smile lightly.

"Are you sure?" She asks and kiss me between the eyes.

"Yes, very, very sure." I grin.

"Good, because I need you for everything too," She kiss my forehead.

"If you haven't notice you make me very happy." Sky smile and I close my eyes in embarrassment.

"You really do, Hunter. I love you, because you always make me smile and laugh when I am in a bad mood." She says grinning and I bite my inner cheeks.

"Hunt," She laughs.

"There is no need to be so shy when you give compliments." Sky's words make me bury my face in her shoulder with red cheeks. I listen to her soft laugh as I wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly.

"I don't like compliments, honey." I mutter on her shirt, because they make me uncomfortable.

"I know, Hunt, but you need them just like everyone else." She says and kiss me on the top of my head.

"I am not like everyone else." I mumble on her and it makes her snort.

"That is so true," I roll my eyes.

"And that is why I love you, Hunter, because there is no one like you."