23. Our family stole them

Now, after all the testes, and moving Sky to another room. Where she fed our newborns. She is sleeping while I am looking at her with both our babies in my arms. Seems like they have fallen asleep as well. No wonder, they have had a long day. They are so small and beautiful. That you just have to smile of the look of them. Their hands and feet are so tiny. This is one of the best feelings in the whole world. Holding both of my creatures in my arms, because it makes it so real.

A knock on the door makes my eyes drift up and I see Rachel peaking in. I smile as I stand up and come towards her. They are all waiting to see Jace and Andi for the first time. When I come out the door all eyes are on them.

"They are so cute." Paula says, and I meet the old women's eyes. We still haven't told her what their names as, we wanted it to be a surprise for her. Since our son is named after her husband, who died years ago.

"Here." I say as I hand Jace over to her, the old women's eyes so lighten up.

"And who is this little fellow?" She says and nuzzle him on the top of his head as Rachel reach out to Andi and I hand her over to her.

"That," I point at my boy.

"Is Jace." Sky's grandmother looks at me with widened eyes, but then she starts to cry as she hugs him. I think she got it.

"This must be Andi." Luke says, standing next to his wife. The boys come to me and I kneel down and hug them. I haven't seen them for a while.

"They are beautiful." Sara says behind David, who is in the wheelchair, smiling. It's weird to see him smile, but I like it.

"And tiny." Nathan says, as Rachel leans down for them to see. We all laugh of his words, which makes his cheeks turn red.

"It's okay," I say and take him into a side hug.

"They are probably as big as you two where." I smile to him and he grin back, from ear to ear. Which makes me see his dimple next to his eye.

"Where is Skylar?" Ethan asks, looking around and it makes me snort lightly.

"She is sleeping." I answer him as I mess up his brown hair. It's good that they care so much.

I look at them all as they change on holding them. They have this huge smile on their face, but there is only one smile I want to see right now. I sneak back in the door, since I know those two are safe and sound. Sky is awake and grin as I come and kiss her forehead.

"Where are they?" She wonders as I sit back down in the chair.

"Our family stole them." I say as I take her hand in mine. She raises her eyebrows.

"We are not going to get Jace and Andi back are we?" She asks and I smile as I kiss her hand.

"No, I don't think so." I chuckle, looking into tired brown eyes.

"I promise that you are allowed to sleep as much as you want when we come home." I smile to her and she just shakes her head.

"What about you?" Sky ask worried, but smile to her.

"I am fine," I kiss her hand again.

"As long you are fine." I smile, but she roll her eyes.

"Hunt, we all know you have been running around taking care of everyone. You need rest as much as I do." She says worried, but I shake my head.

"I'm fine, honey. You are the one that needs it the most." I make sure of, Sky's sigh as she closes her eyes. I lean up and kiss her forehead.

"I love you, and I am as good as I can be." I promise her.