4. I am what?

I look at my wife who just told me she is having a baby. My body is in shock or something, because I can't move or breathe. The only thing I am doing is staring at her with widening blue eyes. What is happening right now?

"Hunt?" She asks, worried, her brown eyes searching for me.

"Hunter?" I take up my hand and point at her, unsure.

"Wh..." I swallow hard.

"You are what?" I finally say.

"You are going to be a mom, honey." She says, grinning and I feel my stomach tickle.

"I am what?" I ask shocked, and it makes Sky roll her eyes.

"You are going to be a mom." She says slowly and it finally goes in.

"You, what, how?" I ask stunned, and she roll her eyes again.

"At the hospital, Hunt." She explains smiling. Is that way she has been working so late?

"We are going to have a baby?" I ask amazed, but then she takes my hand in hers and take two fingers up. I look at her with widened eyes.

"T-twins?"

"Yes, Hunt." She says and I feel a tear go down my cheek. I haven't realized that I have started to cry. Sky leans up and cup my cheeks, taking the tear away. Then she kisses my forehead.

"You are going to be a mom of two." She says and it makes me wrap my arms around her, crying happy tears.

"Goddammit, Sky! Is that why you have been so weird lately!" I ask almost irritated that she kept this away from me for a while.

"Have I been weird?" She asks stunned and it makes me laugh. I stand up and cup her cheeks.

"Yes, honey. You are grumpy, you throw up and you eat like your dad." I tell her and it makes her cheeks turn red as she looks down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She says a little upset.

"It's okay, I love you anyway." I tease and it makes her roll her eyes.

"Hunter, you need to tell me if there is something wrong, okay?" She tells and sigh, but I lean in to kiss her lightly, then pick her up from the floor and spin her around.

"Hunt!" She laughs.

"I love you so damn much, honey." I say as I put her back down and she wrap her arms around me.

"You should have told me." I tell her. She must have been hiding it for a good time, since she took that decision by herself and did everything on her own, but damn how happy I am right now.

"I just did, Hunt." She answer and I snort while rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, but earlier." I say, I can't believe I am going to be a mom. Not just for one, but for two.

"I wanted to give it to you as a birthday present." She smile and kiss me on the forehead.

"Well, I can tell you that this is the best gift I have ever gotten." I tell and kiss her softly.

"I know." She says grinning.

"I-I... Oh my god, I am going to be a mom! You are going to be a mom!" I say still in shock and it makes Sky laugh. She cups my cheeks.

"You are so cute like this." Sky tells me and lean into my lips, kissing me lightly.

"How far are you?" I ask her, wondering.

"Seven weeks." She says smiling. Seven weeks? And I can't even see that? Oh, god, what the hell is wrong with me! I did notice that she was getting bigger, but I thought she might have gained some weight because she was eating so much, but instead, we are going to have two gorgeous kids.

"I can't wait, honey." I tell her, feeling another tear do down on my skin slowly. I can't remember the last time I cried, it's years ago. I hate to cry, but this is a good cry. I am so happy that, hell is too far, from existing now. There is only heaven and she is standing right in front of me with two little ones in her stomach.

"Dammit, Sky! I love you!" I say with my whole heart. It makes Sky laugh of me.

"I love you too." She tells me and kiss my cheek.

"When do we know which gender?" I ask excited, I am so not going to sleep tonight.

"The doctor said it would be around twenty weeks, but it depends. If we want to know." She says and I nod, smiling bright as the sun. I thought she wanted to wait a little longer, but I guess she couldn't. I have always wanted to have kids.

"We are going to have two small creatures in our house. We need a new house, honey!" I say eagerly. We have only one bedroom in this tiny house.

"I know, but we still got time." She says warping her arms around my waist and I lay my arms over her shoulders. Sky leans down to kiss my forehead and I close my eyes of her wonderful lips.

"You are going to be a great mom." My wife tells me, leaning her forehead on mine.

"So are you."

<Ao0zM