5. For two cute tiny... creatures

Sky and I are on our way to her parents' house. It's been two weeks since she told me. She hasn't just kept it as a secret from me, but also from her mom and dad. Right now, she is holding my sweaty hand, as we sit in the car. My knee is shaking and my heart wants to come out of my chest and say hello to this world.

"Calm down." Sky chuckles and it makes me take a deep breath.

"I am calm." I tell and she roll her eyes.

"They are going to be happy, but not as happy as you were, but still happy." She smiles.

"Did you just mock me?" I ask a little offended and it makes her burst out in laughter.

"You should have seen your face, Hunt. You turned so pale and your eyes, god those eyes." She tells me and I raise my eyebrow.

"What is it with you and my eyes?" I ask still wondering why. They are just blue. There are many people with blue eyes.

"Your eyes, Hunt, they tell me everything." She says and I look down at my feet, feeling my cheeks on fire. It makes her laugh of me and I know I am turning even redder.

"I still love your shyness," Sky kisses my hand.

"You are always so embarrassed." She says and I itch my neck, in frustration. Skylar always has to tease me for it. I hate my shyness, it's a pain. Can't understand why she likes it so much, because I don't.

We sit down on the couch in the house where everything changed. Where I fell in love with the blond girl with dark brown eyes. All of those nights we spent in that wonderful bed. Watching and listening to her sleep in that messy room. Still, she is messy. It's so annoying, but kind of funny. I had to clean the whole kitchen last week, because she didn't do it. It was so disgusting, and she eats so damn much. I swear that I found her eating three different things at once. There were eggs, pancakes and a damn cake. Where that came from I have no idea.

Sky takes my hand in hers, because I am a nervous wreck. I am uneasy, very often, except when I am alone with her. She makes me relax, but out with other people my shoulders and heart raise. I was told that I have social anxiety, many years ago. Means that I am scared of everything that has something to do with people. I am twenty-six and I am still afraid of going into the store alone. Sky always has to be with me when we go into the town. I just can't handle walking around with my heart in my throat all the time and feeling my hands shake. It's an awful feeling, but still I can't make it stop.

"So, how are you two?" Luke ask us, smiling as he sits down on the other sofa.

"Great." Sky says, grinning as she looks at me.

"We have some very good news as well." Sky says as her mother, Rachel sits down next to her husband.

"And what is that?" Luke asks, wondering and take a sip from his coffee. Sky squeezes my hand as I met her brown eyes. Oh no, I am not going to say it to them, and I am pretty sure I am too numb to say anything right now. I look away from her and watch her parents. They are sitting there patiently for someone to open their mouth.

"You are going to be grandparents." Sky says and I watch Luck choke on his coffee. I bite my inner cheeks to keep my laugh away. Poor guy. First his daughter falls in love with his 'job' and now she is going to have kids with her.

"What?" Luke says shocked and Rachel is trying to hide her amusement from her husband.

"Who?" He asks, looking back and forth at us. I bite my lower lip and look down at the floor. This is going to be fun. Sky takes her hand up in the air, looking a little sad.

"Calm down, Luke," Rachel starts and put her hand on his thigh.

"You are going to be a granddad, that's great." She says, smiling bright to both of us.

"I am too young to be a grandad." He says, making us laugh.

"You are almost fifty." Sky says, rolling her eyes. They got Skylar when they were very young.

"You calling me old?" He asks insulted and we all try to hold our laughs inside.

"No... just," Sky sigh.

"You are supposed to be glad." She says a little upset, and it makes my heart break. I lean in and kiss her cheek and it makes her smile. It always does.

"I am, but just... stunned I guess."

"You don't beat Hunter's face." She smiles and I look down with burning cheeks. Why? Just why, does she have to mock me?

"So now you are going to be there." Rachel says, smiling, seems like she really looks forward to it too. Sky shakes her head and it makes them both confused.

"We are going to be four." She tells and it makes my heart beat a lot faster. I think Luke's eyes are going to pop out of his head soon.

"Twins?" He asks loudly and Sky nods grinning.

"Yes, two creatures." I say, feeling myself calm down by the thought of it.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Rachel asks her daughter.

"Nine weeks now." She answer. We can already see her stomach growing.

"I am going to be a grandmother." Sky's mother says amazed and a huge grin comes across her face slowly.

"For two cute tiny... creatures." She says and it makes us all laugh, even Luke.

"Okay, fine. I look forward to it." He confesses now a little embarrassed and it makes Sky relax next to me. I look at her smiling.

"Those damn eyes" She whispers and kiss my forehead.

ltopa@z%