2. Again?

I think I am very lucky to have a job I love the most. Working with children is something I always wanted. The kids in the kindergarten are amazing. They want to help with almost everything, placing the plates and the cups when it's lunch. Most of all they are willing to help the younger ones. Taking off their jackets and hang them up on their place. When we say it is time to lay the toys back in place they do not even hesitate. Most of all they love to be outside do not even complain when it is raining like a flood.

The worst thing I have experienced so far is when one of them tripped and manage to break a tooth. His shirt was drowned in blood. It's scared the living out of the old one I am working with. She was freaking out, calling his parents. While I stood there preventing him from getting more blood on his shirt. Poor kid, he was crying so badly, no wonder it must have hurt a lot.

My favorite time at work is when Christmas is starting to come. When we put up the red curtains, the lights and most of all the kids making Christmas decorations. They love to bake gingerbread. The smell of it fills the whole kindergarten. The kids make them into hearts and we put glaze on them to make numbers on them until the 25th. Every day we draw to see which one gets it. There is just something about working in a kindergarten, which makes me look more forward to Christmas. Sky notice it every year, that I get more excited and love to decorate the house. She likes it though, because I know she loves Christmas. She even told me that she loves it even more after I woke up from the hospital. That I was the best Christmas gift she has ever gotten, I might have woken up a little late, but still, here I am.

I remember that I heard her shout at me and it made me wake up, because it made me worried. I could feel it so clear that there was something wrong. I thought I did something. When I woke up everything was blurry. It was so bright, but I knew that I was somewhere else and I couldn't remember how I got there. After a while, my eyes got better. Then I saw my blond girl lying there, with her face buried down in her arms on the edge of the bed. I couldn't quite understand why she was there, until I realized that I had a screaming headache. That was when I knew that something happened to me, but the only thing I do remember is bright lights.

When Sky woke up and looked at me. There were those unhappy eyes and it made my heart ache that she watched me like that. Not long after she was shocked. That is when I saw how small she was. She had lost some weight, just because of me. If it wasn't for me leaving, she wouldn't have looked like that, but there wasn't much I could do. I can't complain now, because right now she is lying in my lap watching TV. She has changed everything. Even the relationship with the women who gave birth to me, Sara. Sky thinks it is important that talk to her, just so I can stop walking with the pain in my heart. It goes well, she is much more kind than I remember her as a fifteen year old. If there is anything we need we could ask her for help, but I don't. I go to Rachel and Luke, because I trust them more.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Sky as I hear her stomach growl. She shakes her head, but then she rushes out of my lap with her hand over her mouth.

"Again?" I say and sigh. She puked when she got up this morning too. I hope I don't get sick. I find her in the bathroom and hold her hair.

"Thank you." She says and start to brush her teeth.

"Sure there is not any kind of food you are reacting on?" I ask worried, but she shrugs.

"I don't know." She says as she finished and laid her arms around me.

"I'm fine," She promise me, but it does not calm me down.

"And hungry."