14. They already want to kick your ass

Last time Sky and I went to the hospital, we decided that we didn't want to know what gender they are. We want it to be a surprise. She is almost 22 weeks now and she is bigger a lot bigger. I think Sky has beaten ever birthday present, except for the time she bought us our rings. They are both so much better than what David gave me. I told Sky about Sara's offer she thought it might be a good idea to at least just see him, but she wouldn't force me. It's my choice, but I think she is right. Maybe meeting him would make me feel better, I mean it's better with Sara and me now. Not fully, but we are getting there.

Sara loves Ethan and Nathan. Can't argue with that they are just lovely. I have even learned some of the difference now. Nathan is very clumsy. He did not just break the lamp, but also crashed into one of the walls while running, making an old shelf fall down. The boy was lucky it didn't hit him in the head. I don't know how many times Sky and I have told him to not run inside and that he should see front and not back when he is running away from his angry brother. Ethan has a little temper, but I don't blame him when his brother knows how to trigger him. Usually, they are very good to each other, but when they get bored, it's like a jungle.

So, right now we are outside playing soccer. We do it often and every time they want to play against Sky and me. But Skylar just wants to be judged now, standing on the sideline. The both of us might have played soccer for years, but for being over five years old. They are very good, and they pick up almost everything we do. Ethan likes to so guard the goal, while Nathan likes to try to shoot from a distance. They both have a good foot.

"I think we are done for today, boys. Skylar looks exhausted." I say as I stand behind her and lay my arms on her stomach.

"I think I am going to fall down," Sky leans back into me.

"And my feet are killing me." She say and I kiss her shoulder. Sky has been on her legs all day.

"I'll fix it, after I have put the boys to bed." I promise her. It's getting late and they need sleep if they are going to the kindergarten with me tomorrow.

"Boys, it's bedtime!" I yell to them and they both nod a little grumpy, but run inside. Sky turns to me in my arms.
"You are amazing." She says and kiss my forehead.

"I am?" I joke, and she roll her eyes, making me smile.

"You are doing it again." My wife tells me and I can't stop looking at her beauty. Her pretty, blond hair that flows in the wind. The brown, dark eyes that are fascinating me, because absolutely no one has ever watched me with affection. No matter how many times I have seen it, I can't get enough. Now she is carrying our two babies in her beautiful belly and I can't wait to see those creatures.

"Hunter?"

"Hmm? What?" I say coming back to reality and it makes her snort of me.

"You are staring." She tells me and bite her lower lip.

"I am not allowed to look at you?" I ask chuckling, and she bury her face in my neck, embarrassed.

"Dammit Hunter." She mumble on my skin. I hold her tightly, feeling her stomach against mine.

"I love you, honey." I grin and she kisses my neck.

"I love every one of you."

"Are we going to play more tomorrow?" Ethan ask, as I watch them brush their teeth, leaning on the doorframe.

"Of course we are." I smile bright. There is nothing like spending time with these two.

"Yes." They both say to each other. It makes me glad to see them smile. Even though their parents left them and that they lost their grandmother months ago, they seem happy.

"I wish we could stay here forever." Nathan says and it makes me look at them worried. I want them to stay here forever as well.

"Skylar!" I yell in the hallway, and the boys are laughing.

"What is it?" She shouts back from the bedroom.

"Go to bed." I tell the boys after they have finished brushing their teeth and they do as I say. I find Sky looking at me worried in the bed as I come in.

"Skylar, I can't send them away when your dad has found a foster home for them." I tell her upset and she looks at me amused, biting her lower lip to hide her smile.

"I love them too much to make them live somewhere else and they love it here." I say making my statement, I can't see them go. She looks at me smiling bright now of how I act, but I don't care.

"I will talk to dad." She says and it makes me smile so bright as I move to her and kiss her lightly.

"I love them too." She says as I lay down between her legs, putting my hands on her exposed belly stroking and then kiss her.

"Good, then we will tell Luke we want to keep them. It might take a lot of weight from his shoulders." Luke has stressed lately about it. This is a good thing for everyone.

"Yes, it would be great." Sky's words make me smile and I kiss her stomach, again. It's my favorite thing to do before we go to sleep and talking to them, I do it every day. I am just so excited, to get see them for the first time.

"You hear that, you have already older brothers." I say and plant two kisses on her, one for each.

"You are so adorable." Sky says and I feel my cheeks on fire, but I don't care.

"No, Ethan, Nathan, these two and you are adorable." I say and it makes her grin while rolling her eyes.

"I look so forward to see you two," I say, stroking Sky stomach and she relax down on the bed.

"And I hope you two don't get your mother's temper." I tease, and Sky looks at me offended. She has been so angered that even the boys were a little shaky around her. I had to explain them it was not her fault that it is the pregnancy. They took it very well and wanted to give her something to make her calm down, so they decided that we were going to buy something for our unborn kids. I brought them with me to the store where they each picked out a little stuffed animal. Ethan chose a white cat while took Nathan bunny. Sky was so happy when they gave them to her and she hasn't been so angry since.

"They are going to be perfect, because you are with me." Sky says and I hide my face lightly on her amazing belly. She laughs of me, so I look up to her smiling.

"Dammit Hunter!" She says irritated, and I remove my hand from her stomach. I meet Sky's brown widen eyes.

"Did one of them just move?" I ask shocked.

"Yes, someone has defiantly moved." She say and I lay my hand on her belly again.

"I could feel it." I smile and I still do. It's amazing.

"You are already teaching our kids what to do when you are angry with me." I laugh and kiss her stomach, listening to her chuckle.

"Yeah, they already want to kick your ass." She says, amused and a tear goes down her cheek. I lay next to her, and cup her cheek to kiss her other one with the tear.

"I love you so much." She cry and I kiss her cheek on more time.

"I love you too. All of you."