15. Still beautiful

6 months and I am so tired, it sounds like I am the one pregnant, but those two don't sleep at night. They are usually awake from one to around four at night and it makes Sky not sleep and that means I don't sleep. I go to work with like no energy at all, but in a way, it is worth it. I always have my hand on her stomach when we are in bed. So we lay there feeling them kick, she says it feels like butterfly's. Sometimes I am lying and talking to them, and it makes them move even more. It's amazing to feel and look at, most of all to know that those two are ours.

Sky has started her maternity, because she can't handle working at the hospital anymore. Her body can't take it, her back and legs ache so much from walking around. It makes it also hard for her to sleep, she has a pillow between her knees and I rub her hurtful back sometimes. She goes to the bathroom a lot more, and sometimes she goes into the living room to lay on the couch. I can't sleep without her so I sit down with her feet in my lap, massage them for her. It might be weird, but I love doing those things for her. Simply, because it makes her smile and I would tear down the whole would just to see that smile. I don't care how tired I am, as long my wife don't feel awful, then I am completely fine.

"Hunter?" Skylar says coming into the living room.

"Yes, honey." I say and then yawn. She has been sleeping off and on. While I have been at work and drove the boys over to Luke. I asked them if they could have them this weekend, because I really, really need some sleep. My eyes just can't keep themselves open, and I can't stop yawning. I haven't been this tired since I was fifteen and until I could lie next to Skylar at night.

"Where are the boys?" She asks, worried, sitting down next to me.

"They are going to be with your parents this weekend." I tell her and she seems confused.

"Why?" She wonder.

"You know I love them, but," I kiss her cheek.

"I need some sleep and I want to spend some time with you." I say, and lay my head in her lap. Then I kiss her stomach and close my eyes. She starts so brush me in the hair and it make me bury my face in her stomach. Where our tiny ones are.

The sound of my music makes me wake and a kick in the face.

"Okay, I get it sweethearts. Mommy is not allowed to sleep." I say, feeling them still kicking me. They move more when there is music around. I guess Sky turned it on for fun, because she is laughing right now. I open up my eyes and drag her shirt up. Seeing her stomach moving from the kicks and I poke them back. This is one of the funny things I know, the little game of ours.

"They are so active when they listen to your music." Sky says and it makes me grin.

"No, wonder my music is awesome." I tease, and poke her stomach. It makes them kick back.

"I love this." I say and kiss her belly, only to feel a kick in the nose.

"I hope they are not like this when they get older." I tell wrinkling my nose.

"I think it means they love you." Sky says, stroking my cheek.

"They better be." I smile and kiss her one more time.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Sky says and it makes me shoot up, because I have a little surprise in there.

"You can't go in there yet." I tell and bite my lower lip. Sky looks at me confused, but also annoyed.

"Why not?" She asks irritated as I stand up.

"Don't be so angry, you will like it." I say and it makes her calm down a little.

"Okay." I help her up from the couch and she follows me hand in hand to the closed door.

"Just turn around." I tell and she roll her eyes, but do as I say. I step into the bathroom, taking a remote to the amazing lights. They change into different colors, like blue, red, green and many others. It's beautiful to watch.

"Hurry." She says almost jumping.

"I'm sorry." I say and move to take her hand in mine.

"Don't open yet." I say as I move her into stand right in front of the door. Then I stand behind her with my hands on her waist.

"Now." I whisper.

"You're kidding?" She says surprised and happy, which makes me smile.

"I don't joke when it comes to love you." I tell and kiss her shoulder. She turns around in my arms with a big smile and I swallow hard as she starts moving my shirt.

"Look at me," She pleads and I do as I feel my hands shaking. I don't understand why it started to be uncomfortable some years ago. She sigh of disappointment, as I can't meet her eyes.

"Almost nine years, Hunt."

"I know, honey." I say and bite my inner cheeks.

"I don't know what I did to make you so..."

"You didn't do anything." I tell her, because she didn't. It's all me.

"Then why did you just shut me out again?" She asks almost in tears.

"I haven't shut you out, honey," I met her shiny eyes.

"I love you. Always loved you." I say as I cup her cheeks.

"I know you do Hunt and I love you too, but I am just confused." She admits. It's just that it is uncomfortable sometimes. Especially, when we take a shower or a bath, because then she can see it clearly. Those scares are so awful.

"I'm sorry." I tell her feeling bad that I can't make that unsureness go away. She put her hands on my waist.

"Look at me." She says again, and I do. Biting my inner cheeks.

"I love you, and you are beautiful." Sky tells me and it makes me look back down on the floor. I don't like compliments. I smile as I feel her kiss my forehead.

"Don't be so hard on yourself," I met her eyes.

"I have a big stomach with stretch marks." She says moving her hands on her belly.

"Yeah, but you are still beautiful." I smile and wrap my arms around her feeling her stomach on mine.

"My breast sometimes leaks." She says raising her eyebrow.

"Still beautiful." I promise her smiling, and it makes her give in.

"Those damn eyes." She mutter.

"Do those ever sleep?" I ask, wondering, sitting behind her in the bathtub with my hands on her stomach. They move so much.

"Walking make them sleep." She says putting her hands over mine.

"Have you thought about your mother's request?" My wife ask.

"I don't know, what do you think?" I ask, looking for some kind of answer. In a way, I want to see how he is. If he has changed after so many years, just like Sara. I should not keep my hopes up. He might still be that horrible man like I remember him.

"It's your choice." She says, turning her head to look at me, and I kiss her cheek. It makes her smile.

"Would you come with me?" I ask unsure about it all, but it might be a good idea to see him, or a very bad idea.

"Of course your pregnant wife wants to come with you."