"A, I think we need to go. You're acting weird." Thou I know I was the one who's acting weird. I knew what happened, and it scared the heck out of her.

Alyssa and me were close friends. Best friends to be exact. Did you ever feel those feelings that when you met someone and you felt like you guys known each other for a long time. After a fight one stare and you're okay with her, you talk like you know each other to the fullest. It was just a blink of an eye and everything changes between you two. From a day to a day. A stranger to best friends.

Kaya pala non nung first day ganun ako umakto towards her because I do like her a lot. She reminds me of her. It was weird at the beginning cause I became numb. I was numb and stupid from all those feelings, and now I'm starting to understand it. I was dead since she died.

"Hey! I waited for twenty minutes and nandito Lang pala kayo!"

Nang marinig namin ang boses ni Justine ay mabilis kaming tumayo ni Dan. We both looked at the end of the hallways and saw her taking us pictures. The flashes of the camera reached my eyes making me press my palms on my eyes.

"Oh, it was my fault actually."

"Yeah. Her fault." Sabi ko bago hawakan ang kamay niya.

"Aww. Let's compare this to your old photo. So sweet. Hash tag 5 years later."

"Huh?/Justine!" Sabay kaming nagsalita ni Alyssa kaya nabitawan ni Jus ang camera niya. It hits her stomach because of the string connected to it. I glared at her.

"Ok. I'm sorry. Never mind. Tara na."

Sumunod na nga kami ni Alyssa. Walang ni isang nagsalita, Kaya sumandal ako kay Alyssa habang naglalakad kami. It's been four days since our first day, the first time we met. After that day we became comfortable towards each other. We do things that two people does when they really are close friends. Sometimes napagkakamalang kami because of our closeness, pero alam din naman ng karamihan na straight ako. We're both straight. Or it's just me.

"Saan bahay mo A?" Justine asked. I glanced at the passenger's seat, seeing Alyssa frowning.

"Stop calling her A!" I whined at Justine.

"What? That's her name."

"Well that's her name for me. And no one is allowed to call her A, except me." I emphasized the word 'me' for her to understand it.

"Oh? Di ako nainform. Sorry A!" She smirked.

I slapped my sister slightly but she just stuck her tongue out. Tumingin ulit ako Kay Alyssa and smiled at her.

"Hunter Avenue po. Near Eglinton Street." She answered Justine's question. Her eyes fades on my sight as she slowly shut it.

"I hate you!" Sabi ko Kay Justine once I settled down on my seat.

"Oh shut up D. Buckle up. I won't drive if you're not going to put on your seatbelt." She crossed her arms above her chest.

"Not unless you call me Den and you call A by her first name which is Aly-ssa."

Justine looked at Alyssa, she breathed out. "Fine fine. Now buckle up baby girl."

I fasten my seatbelt as my sister started the engine. Habang nasa daan Kami ay Hindi ko maiwasang sulyapan si Alyssa sa front mirror ng sasakyan. Her eyes were closed while her arms were firmly crossed above her chest. I stared at her for at least one minute until I heard my sister whispering.

"Maganda siya." She complimented.

"Yeah. She's stunning."

"I think she's not as straight as you are."