"Damn it!" I hissed making her laugh. "Ano ba A! Lumayo ka nga."

Tumitig ito saakin and I noticed that her eyes were trembling, it's watery. Her hands were shaking and her lips that was forming a smile seems like it wanted to frown. Shaking my head I looked away from her as she reminded me of someone whom I used to be crazy with.

"I-I'm so-sor-ry." She stuttered.

Hindi ako sumagot at mabilis na tinggal ang kamay niya sa mga kamay ko. I pushed her slightly before walking away from her. Hindi siya sumunod, hindi na rin siya nagsalita. I didn't know why I did that, hindi ko alam. I didn't want the feeling of seeing her in her state a while back. Those gestures reminds me of her. And I fucking hate it. I hate the feeling of it.

"Den and Dan! Let's go." Justine called us sticking her head at the door. She glanced at my back and smiled at me. "Come on you two. Mom is waiting for us."

"Yeah, we're coming!" I yelled turning my head at my back. I gestured Dan to get closer to me and she happily oblige. "Ready to go home?" I asked, ignoring the fact that there were awkwardness between us again.

She smiled at me, dropped her arms around my shoulders and walked me towards the door. "Do you find Kiefer handsome?" She asked. Napatingin ako sakanya and saw her smile. I looked on the floor. This is what I'm talking about the fact that there's something in between that no one can describe.

"Yes. Ma-appeal din siya. Bakit? Crush mo?"

"No."

"Weh? Hindi eh. Iba yang ngiti mo eh... Uuy! Crush niya si Kiefer." A red dash appeared on her cheeks making me tease her even more. "Sabihin mo nga..."

"No no no! D! Shut up." She glared.

"Oh yeah? How? I mean, I just found out that my A is having a crush on..."

My laughter filled the hallways as she tickled me. Hindi ko alam kung paano kami napahiga sa sahig, basta ang alam ko masaya ako. She was tickling me on my stomach as she buried her face on the crook of my neck. I wasn't able to breathe those times as the bliss took over my whole body and soul.

"Hindi ko siya crush." She pulled herself up while her hands were gripping both sides of my waist. I opened my eyes only to welcomed by her brown ones. "Si Ella, crush niya si Kiefer. Hindi moko pinapatapos." Hinihingal niyang sabi at sumandal sa pader.

I gained every power I have just to breathe normally. "Haha," I laughed when I saw how red her face was. "But.. Haha, why are you blushing then? I mean... Geez! You can tell me anything. Babae ka na.... Hahahahaha. Shit."

"You shut up."

I struggled on getting up as she pushed me again on the wall and this time her face was facing my stomach. She pressed her face deeply as she tickled me on my side. I was dying because of laughters, everything around us vanished as a green long grass appeared around us. I closed my eyes twice because of the sunlight. Calming my hands on Alyssa's head I looked down at her only to see her smirking at me.

"A." I smiled. Her familiar grey eyes twinkled as she stared back at me. "I love you." The words didn't come out from my mouth, it feels like my lips were just moving on their own. She didn't say anything thou she kissed me on my forehead, I felt her sweet smiles and before I knew it she vanished like a white cloud in front of me.

"D... Are you okay?"

Turning my head on my right side, I saw Alyssa leaning on the wall. Breathing so fast unlike me, her sweats on her forehead run down her cheeks.

"Why are you breathing like you ran somewhere?" I asked smiling.

She didn't say a word, in fact she crawled and hugged me so tight. Hindi ko alam but I was sure then that her heart was beating so fast. "I thought you passed out. You scared me." She whispered with her trembling voice. I hugged her back and kissed her shoulder blade.