Chapter One - Learning The Ways Of Blade

The new sun shone light down at the kingdom of Zere. Signaling that the morning has come and its time to get up.

The new chosen one for Blade has just entered the kingdom, using her hand to shield the sun from burning her eyes.

She looked around and bit her lip. "Crap. Where even am I?" She dug in her pocket and pulled out her map. She opened it and examined it.

"Excuse me? Are you... uh..." The girl turned around and saw a girl standing in the middle of the road, bunny ears sticking out of her hair. She pulled out a list of names and read it. "Lily Chocolate?"

I nod and walk up to her. "Yes, I am. And you are?"

The girl grabbed my hand and forcing me into a hand shake. "Alex Bubbles! Half Bunny! Class, Warrior! So nice to meet you!!"

"Uh... I didn't know we were going to be introducing so proper. Uh, sorry. Lilly Chocolate. Half Fox. Class, Archer."

"Oh no silly! It's just in the Blade we introduce like that! Shall I take you there now?" She smiled like an angel. I found it shocking someone like this was in Blade.

"Thats why I came here..." I muttered, She grabbed my hand and dragged me, forcing me to follow her.

After 15 minutes of walking we finally arrived at Blade, which was an alley way. My mouth flew open, I stared at Alex but she smiled at me.

"Stop pranking me, take me to Blade or I'll shoot you in the neck."

"So mean!! We are here! Look!" She ran over to a grabage can and started poking it.

".... What are you even doing?" I facepalmed so hard I think my forehead got a bruise.

Then suddenly a blue glow appeared, it became even more bright that I closed my eyes. When I opened them I was in a different area, a square shaped room sepreated into three areas.

"What the--?"

I turned around and saw Alex smiling, she was humming a song I didn't know. She finally spoke "Told you~~ I told you! Welcome Welcome! To Blade!! What Alliance will you be joining??"

....

what.

I looked around and the rooms was fully empty. Not a soul in sight.

"What do you mean, exactly?" I asked her.

"Hm? What do YOU mean? Isn't--" She looked around and her expression changed in mere seconds. "WHHHHAT!? WHERE IS EVERYONE! COME ON! SHE'S ALREADY HERE GET OUT HERE YOU LAZY BUMS COME ON!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, causing my ears almost to bleed.

As soon as she was done screaming a group of people walked in, all seprating. Some went to one area of the seprarted room, others went to other areas.

"How were we suppose to know she was back!?" A girl with raven wings yelled.

"Everyone calm down..!" A girl commanded, patting a youngs boy head "You all know he doesn't like yelling!"

The younger boy hugged onto the older girl and whimpered.

"Someone like him shouldn't be allowed in the Blade." A tall boy screeched.

Alex was getting ticked off, she was about to explode into anger. I thought she was, but she managed to keep a smile and started to talk again.

"Welcome to the Blades! In the Blades we go on Quests to help people!! We all have alliances, since there are so many people. Alliances are groups of people who are in a team. They work together to do better in battle! You get to choose the alliance you want to join. As you can see the room is seprated into three parts. Each area is a certain alliance. There are the 'Black Knights, Thunders, and last but not least! The Angels!~~"

I guessed Alex was in the Angels because she was super happy when they said that name.

"Now pick one!~~~"

I looked at The Black Knights. They had all boys, they all had dark hair. They were scary looking. I didn't like them. I then looked over at the Thunders. They had mostly girls but a few guys. They didn't look as scary, but they looked strong. I would hold them back. Then I looked at The Angels, a small group. In it was a young boy with long hair. An older girl, they one the younger boy was holding onto earlier. Then there was a girl with long black hair glaring at me, she looked a bit scary. Then there was Alex, still smiling.

I decided to join the Thunders, even if I would hold them back I'd learn eventually. They looked like a good team. I could gain power in there alliance.

"... Angels." My mouth opened and said that, Even though I wanted to say Thunders.

Alex smiled big and hug attacked me "Yayyyyy!~~~ Welcome to the angels!!"

The other alliances smirked and walked back into a different room. Whispering among eachother.

"Time to introduce you to everyone!!~~ yay yay!! Okay everyone introduce yourselves!!"

The young boy spoke up first, he seemed nervous though. "C-C-Chase P-Pillow! H-Human! Class, H-healer..!"

Noticing how nervous he was I gave my best smile and replied to his greeting "Lily Chocolate. Half Fox. Class, Archer!"

He gave a weak smile and waddles over to a chair and sat down. He reached under the chair and pulled out a comic book and started reading.

The Older girl compared to Chase walked up to me, she was shorter then me. "Kat Lullaby. Half Cat. Class, Mage." She stuck out her tongue, playfully. Walked over to a couch and sat down.

Next walked up the scary girl, her glare still glaring. "Luna Bloodrose. Half Raven. Class, Thief." She didn't even give a smile, she walked right back to the couch Kat was sitting at and sat by her.

"Now! Lets go pick a mission!!"

(Picture is Lily)