I'll love you forever <3

Danielle's picture ----->

Elena's p o v:

"Andrew, where are you going?", I asked him lying on a bed in the infirmary.

"I'm sorry Elle, it's family stuff. It's pretty urgent.", he point-blankly lied.

"Family? I thought you're an orphan.", I blurted out.

"Ya well thanks for reminding me that."

"I'm sorry. It just came out. Is something wrong Andrew? I don't know why I feel as if you've changed overnight. I don't want to believe Nick, but you're not helping me here.", I stated candidly.

"Are you really going to trust my word more than Nick's?", he surprised me, "Who are you kidding Elle? Because it sure as hell ain't me.", he snorted.

"What is the problem with you?", I snapped.

"You, you are my problem. I put myself out there. I told you exactly how I felt about you.", he stood in front of me now, "But you did not even bother to acknowledge it. That is my problem."

"Andy, Uncle Tom was on the verge of dying. What did you expect me to do?"

"You could have called up later on or at least messaged me."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I was not exactly partying all night. After you left, Nick was hit by this Dylan guy and I had to rush him to hospital. Around 6, I left the hospital and when I went home, I had a  fight with my mother, for the first time in almost a billion years. I came to school, hoping that I could talk to you, but lo and behold here you are locking heads with Nick.", I snarled at him.

His lips were drawn into a thin line now and he quickly brushed a hand through his luscious golden hair. With a deep sighing breath, he came and sat beside me on the bed.

"So, tell me Elle, how do you feel about me?", his hand sat on my cheek, moving up and down, the sincerity in his eyes, digging a hole in my soul.

"Andrew..."

"Elle..."

"Andrew, I don't know. I like you, I like you so much. You've always been there for me, whenever I needed you, and I know I can totally count on you."

"And?", he stared at me hopefully, but I had no other words springing up in my mind.

"That's what I thought.", he stood up angrily, and reached the door, turning back he spoke up with a staid face,  "Goodbye Elle."

A pang of hurt and guilt shot through me. What had I done? I slowly stood up and made my way to my locker to collect my stuff.

"You seem to have gotten really busy", Meg stood there beside me, leaning on my locker, a naughty smile playing on her face.

"Meg", I hugged her tightly, tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Elle, are you ok girl?"

I nodded my head. She pulled us apart. "Why don't I take you home?"

"That would be great.", I smiled at her. Both of us reached her car and got in.

"What happened Elle?", she asked me worriedly.

"Andrew and I broke up.", I replied.

"Oh sweetie.", she patted my hand.

"It's just that he confessed to me, but I couldn't reciprocate. Frankly speaking, so much is going on in my life, and his confession was out of the blue and I..."

"Oh, Elle, it's ok"

"I know it's not, you know it too. I hurt him, and I can't help but feel like Satan right now."