Dark alley and Dark secrets...

Picture of Jason Crawford----->

Elena's p o v:

I was too upset to make it through the day so I decided to go back home.

Senior year officially sucks. Thanks to 'NICK CARLSON' ! Couldn't even let me go through the first day peacefully. 

I couldn't stop the tears from falling. It was like the waterfall during the rainy season. I had ran back to my car and now I was comfortably seated in it with all the windows shut and my legs folded from the knees and my head in between the knees. 

I cried for a couple of minutes. Then I heard a soft knock on my window's glass. I expected it to be Meg. But to my surprise, I saw Andrew standing there with a chocolate muffin.

I slowly slid down the window. 

"No point in asking if you're ok since you're clearly not ok...So how about do you like muffins?", Andrew spoke up with a small smile tugging his lips. He looked adorable right now, with his blond hair falling over his face, and his eyes with a weird curiosity filled in them. 

"As a matter of fact, yes, I do like muffins.", I tried smiling back but failed miserably. So instead, I  just wiped away my tears. 

I took the muffin from his hand and started munching on it as if it were my last meal on earth. He was looking at me with his mouth hanging a bit open.

"You eat like a pig!", he exclaimed.

"Only when I'm hungry", I added.

"Right, what are you the other times then? Lioness or maybe a hyena", he chuckled. He was standing, his hands placed on the window.

He was bent so that his face was only inches from me. I took a while to study his features. He was really handsome and drool worthy.

His eyes were a grey color,  like that of sea in storm.  His hair was dark blond and it looked natural unlike Jason's or Amy's. It had dark streaks in it that made it even more attractive. His lips were perfectly shaped and inviting.

I realized that I had been staring for a while only when he cleared his throat.

"Something stuck on my face?", he asked me with one of his eyebrow raised. I always wondered how people did that.

I smirked,"Just a little drool, the muffin's oh god so yummy and gooey", I teased him. 

"Yeah, very funny, I know the muffin's good ok? You don't need to be a sadist. Besides,  I'm not drooling.", he folded his arms like a kid and turned away. 

"Oh little boy is angry... what am I gonna do now?", I played along, "How about a treat back?".

He turned to face me with a small smile on his lips,"Definitely yes"

 I signalled him to get inside with me. I don't know how but he had successfully managed to distract me from the devil and his evil mind. 

I drove to the ice cream shop nearby. It was my favorite place in the entire town. "So, I get an ice cream huh?"

"You like them right?", I asked him doubtfully.

"Yup absolutely. Only insane people wouldn't love ice creams", he declared. 

As a matter of fact, Nick hated ice creams and he was definitely insane.

Elle, Elle no Nick please. Let's just enjoy the ice cream. 

He got inside and sat on one of the free tables. I followed him and took the opposite chair. I ordered my all time favorite, coffee ice cream, while he ordered mint ice cream. We ate silently enjoying the ice cream.