"Why are you both blushing?" She questions pointing at Grayson and I.

"You're the youngest out of the four of us, Emercyn. Don't know why you are calling us children." Grayson changes the subject, thank the lord. Emercyn rolls her eyes at Grayson.

"Don't be so literal, you goof." She points out. Ethan rolls his eyes at his girlfriend and brother bickering causing me to laugh.

"How do we deal with these two?" I ask him. He shakes his head laughing as well.

"I have no idea."

-

"We're back!" The two say at the same time to the camera.

"And we are not alone! We actually have Ethan's girlfriend, Emercyn with us." Grayson says pointing to Em, "And her cousin Hayden!" He adds playfully putting his arm around my shoulder, and removing it quickly, causing a pain to go to my chest. Why? I don't know. Probably because we just kissed.

"So today we are doing a challange! We are doing what are the odds. I'm sure a lot of you have heard of it and know how this works, if you don't, you will see as we get onto the video." Ethan explains. He looks at Emercyn with a smile before giving her knee a squeeze.

We are doing oldest to youngest, and I chew on my lip from anxiousness before Grayson says my name.

"Hayden, what are the odds that I poor this Mayonnaise on your head." Grayson smirks.

"Mayonnaise Gray? Really?" I pout.

"I don't want the mayonnaise either." He says. I look up at him and give him the puppy dog eyes to change it and he shakes his head.

"I hate you." I joke.

"You love me." I like you. I shake my head before I hear him say 1 2 3 right as he says eight I say seven. I throw my hands in the air with excitement.

"In your face, kid." I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breathe, making Ethan hit his arm for cussing. I giggle to myself earning a glare from Grayson and I respond with a smirk. He mouths for me to stop but it only makes me smirk more, which ends up causing me to laugh.

"Word of advice, don't be friends with people who make fun of you." Grayson says lowly, concentrating on the camera before looking at me.

"Don't give me a reason to make fun of you." I tease, causing him to push me off my chair.

An hour , a mess all over the four of us, and a few empty condiments later, Grayson, Emercyn, and I clean up the mess while Ethan got a head start at editing.

"Ethan you caused half this, stop laughing at us when you should be cleaning up as well." I tell him as he sits on the couch with his laptop in hand and a bag of chips in the other.

"That's why Grayson is helping." He points to Grayson who was scrubbing the ground. I have to admit, It was pretty funny.

"I'm not your clone, Ethan." Grayson says, letting out a huff. I'm sure he was annoyed. I walk up to Grayson kneeling next to him and leaning into his ear.

"We'll get him back." I say quietly enough to where only we could hear. I lean in and kiss his cheek, causing his cheeks to turn a tent of pink. A smile creeps on his lips before he lightly pushes me away and we continue to clean.

-

"Okay we are going down to get the food." Ethan says as he grabs Emercyn's hand and rushing out the door. I mumble an okay as I lean against Grayson's chest on the bed. His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist as we watched some show.

"Food sounds so good." He mumbles into my neck. "I get moody when I'm hungry." He adds making my laugh.

"I get moody when I'm tired." I tell him, rolling over to face him.

"I bet, seeing as much as you sleep." His lip curls up into a smirk making me lightly push him away. "I'm teasing babe." He whines and pulls me close to him, eyes lingering on mine.

He licks his lips slowly as his eyes look from my eyes to lip. "Kiss me." He whispers. I look at his wet pink lips then back at his beautiful hazel eyes before grabbing his face between my hands and bringing his face close to mine before our lips touch.

He pulls away with a smile before bringing them back moving along with mine perfectly. A knock came from the door making him pull away, running a hand through his hair.

"Didn't I just ask those two if they grabbed a key?" He asks shaking his head.

"They will never learn." I giggle, pecking his lips one last time before getting up and rushing to the door.

"Next time Gray says to grab a key grab -" I was cut short at who was on the other side of the door. I swallow in shock before looking down the hall to see Emercyn running towards us, Ethan not far behind with the food in his hand trying not to drop it.

"Babe, who's at the door?" Grayson calls. I close my eyes scared of whats to come next. I was scared to move. To breathe. To see. Why does everything good come to an end?