Chapter Thirty Five | Still Standing

_____

Remember me as the toughest warrior

Or the ultimate fighter

'Cause I'm the truth and nothing but

It's like my hands on the bible

And it's the survival of the fittest

The realest, it's not a facade

Still standing on my two feet

'Cause I'm a child of God

Do something

I been up against ropes

Everything you're going through

I been there before, seen them all come

And I seen them all go

You can bet your last that

My head won't hit the floor, never

And I'm still standing - Monica
______

Essence

"Baby?" I called in a sweet tone of voice as I brought my lips closer to Money's ear and licked his earlobe. He was asleep and I was bothering him the best way that I knew how. It was around noon and he called himself taking a quick nap, but of course my annoying ass wasn't having that. I wanted his attention, but he wanted to sleep his damn life away.

Money moved over and turned his head away from me, then resumed in his sleep. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes before pouting. He was being so rude to me right now and I didn't appreciate it. All I wanted was some attention and he wasn't giving it to me. I know I'm being annoying as fuck right now, but so what, he married me and got two kids, he is trapped with me for life.

"Money!" I whined as I moved closer to him and laid my chin on his chest. I rubbed up and down his bare skin before pinching his left nipple between my fingers. He groaned and opened one of his eyes so that he could look at me. I could tell he was angry, but I personally didn't give a shit about it.

"Man, what the fuck do you want?" he said in his sleepy voice and that turned me on. Who am I kidding, anything turns me on these days. I could be watching Spongebob with Domani, and once I see the way he licks that ice cream cone, I be feining for some head. These pregnancy hormones aint no joke, I kid you not.

"Hmm, I don't know, I think I'm in the mood for a turkey footlong from Subway." I said and went into deep thought about it. I hadn't had a footlong from there in a long time and right now, I was definitely hungry enough to eat a whole one by myself. Money didn't feed me breakfast this morning, so brunch would have to do.

"Oh, I got a footlong for you aight." he mumbled before closing his eyes again. A dmile spread across my face as I pinched his nipple again. Money was so disgusting, with his negative ass mind. I was actually talking food right then, nothing sexual. I knew I was horny all the time, but damn, I was really hungry.

"You're disgusting," I commented blankly as I looked at Money. He sighed deeply and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, before sitting up in the bed. He rubbed his eyes and swung his feet over the side of the bed. His back was on full display to me and I could see every last scratch I'd put there last night.

I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind. I leaned over him and kissed the side of his neck, making sure to leave wet kisses all along his jaw. Money just sat there with his eyes closed as he allowed me to do as I pleased. Before long, he stood up and turned around so he was facing me. He pushed me back on the bed and hovered over my body.