Chapter Four | Soft

Chapter Four | Soft

_____

I sold that brick soft

This YSL, so soft

My girl ass so soft

These Louis shoes so soft

You ho niggas so soft

My AK for assaults

I'm sippin' this sauce

My dick won't stay soft

My car seats so soft

These Heat Tags say "boss"

You ho niggas so soft - Juelz Santana
_____

Essence

"Baby?" Money called from our bedroom and soon he ran down the flight of stairs and appeared in the kitchen. I turned around and stopped washing the counters to face him. I quickly noticed that he was all dressed up in a gray Armani suit with a white dress shirt underneathe. I bit my lip as my eyes roamed his body shamelessly and my core got a little wetter at the sight. Seeing my man all dressed up in a suit always made my hormones stir.

"Yes my love?" I smiled brightly as I walked around the island countertop and stood directly in front of him before he spoke up again. My eyes roamed his body for the second time, but I restrained myself from jumping his bones for a quickie. I've become a sex crazed wife since our wedding day. I guess the feeling of us having sex without sin is just something I take advantage of now.

"Which one of these ties make ya' nigga look better? This here solid burgundy or this red and white one?" he asked as he held both the ties in my face. I propped my hand up on my left hip and analyzed both the ties in his hands before chooshing which one he'd rock better. I grabbed the burgundy tie from him and began to tie it around his neck correctly. Something he still hadn't learned to do.

"Something about a man in a suit and tie just turns me on, especially when that man is as sexy as you," I smiled sheepishly as I finished tying his tie and laid it correctly under his collar. He smirked as he looked down at me with those bedroom eyes that I could never seem to resist. Not then and definitely not now. Money was just a fine piece of vanilla.

"Something about a woman in her birthday suit turns me on, especially when that woman has as much ass and is as beautiful as my wife. Note that, no woman is more beautiful than my wife." he said smoothly and I grinned as I hugged his neck tightly. Money had a way with his words, as corny as they were. He always managed to put a smile on my face with just simple statements.

"That was sweet, although you're disgusting." I laughed as I kissed his cheek and hung on to his arm. I was dressed in only some black yoga shorts and a neon pink sports bra from my workout an hour ago. I looked like a bum, while he was all classy, dressed up for his board meeting with the city officials, looking like a bag of Money.

"You wouldn't have it any other way babe, lemme' go finish gettin' dressed." he said, kissed my lips, and then took off back upstairs in his socks. I smiled as I watched him make his way up the stairs and shook my head. That man was something else, but I loved him with all my heart. I couldn't even imagine myself not being with him at this point in my life. Things were great between us, I couldn't have asked God for a better man, or son.

Just as I was about to resume my cleaning session, Domani ran into the kitchen. I scooped him up into my arms quickly before he got out of reach and kissed his cheek, all while he squirmed around in my arms like a worm. His soft chuckles caused me to laugh along with him as I tickled his little tummy and held him up in my arms. My little man is definitely a character, just like his father.