Chapter Eight | Hustler's Ambition

_____

I want the finer things in my life

So I hustle

Nigga you get in my way when while I'm trying to get mine

And I'll buck you

I don't care who you run with, or where you from

Nigga fuck you

I want to find the thing thats in my life

So I hustle - 50 Cent
_____

Money

"Mr.Russo will be with you in just a moment. Please have a seat while you wait," the Cuban woman said in a heavy accent. She smiled and walked past us in her skimpy black maid outfit. Her ass was hanging out, but I made sure I didn't even look her way. If she was anything like Leena, the bitch was a looney and I didn't that problem nor did I need more trouble at home. I had just gotten out of the hot seat, and I wasn't trying to go back no time soon.

"I hope this meetin' go better than the one the last time you were in Cuba," DJ said sarcastically as he smoothed out the material of his black slacks as he threw a smirk my way. I politely raised my middle finger and flipped the nigga off. Had he been there, the shit probably would have been different.

"Fuck you, if you had heard how that nigga was talkin' you woulda' did the same. Nigga was tryna' play us like we some bitches or some. You know shit wasn't bout to go down like that." I explained and he nodded his head before dismissing the topic. I didn't want to talk about the shit nomore anyway, so I'm glad he did.

After a couple minutes it was time for our meeting to start. The big bulky security dude opened the door for us before patting us down. After the usual shit, we were allowed into Russo's office and we took a seat in front of his desk. It was my first time seeing this nigga in person and he looked like the older version of Scarface. He looked crazy as hell, but as long as the dope was good, fuck the nigga looks. I aint ever have to see him again for all I care.

"Infamous Johnson boys, it's a pleasure to finally meet the two of you from the dirty south." he said as he held his hand out for us to shake. DJ shook his hand firmly, but I just stared at it like the shit was foreign, it was. I wasn't the most friendliest dude, so fuck all that handshaking and shit. I came to talk business and business only. He could save all the rest of that shit for these bitches he got walking around here.

"Its a pleasure to be here, Mr.Russo," DJ said harshly as he stared a whole into the side of my head. Maybe I should've shook his hand, so the fuck what. This nigga was acting like a bitch today.

"Well, I see we have the nice Johnson and the mean one, huh? That is perfectly fine with me. This is indeed a business meeting, so we shall get down to just that. The matter at hand, you two are trying to get twenty bricks on cosignment each month, am I right?" the old cat said as he fired up a fat ass cigar after clipping the end of it. This was my area to speak, so I did. DJ knew to sit back and let littl brother handle this.

"You right. We tryin' to cop 20 a month for 6 a brick. We aint new to this shit, so we can become business partners if the work as good as they say. We got out of the game for a minute, but decided that it was time to get back in, so who better to come to than you? We want that clean unstepped on shit and word is that you can get us just what we're looking for."

"6 for the good shit? Sorry, it's worth at least 8 my man, but on consignment and since you're buying 20, I'll take it down to 7 for you, but that's as low as I can go with this type of product. This is pure unstepped on snow, this is the best shit ever found, here, try for yourself and tell me is 6 enough for my product." he said and just like that, he snapped his fingers and a woman in the same maid outfit walked out and placed one brick on the table. She cut the plastic wrap with a knife and distributed a small amount on a platter for us before leaving.