Chapter Seventeen | Bout' Mine

_____

I'm goin' all way out bout mine

Best dat a bitch get shot bout mine

Hoes get slapped in the mouth bout mine

The prices stay the same and they drop bout mine - Trick Daddy

______

Money

"Why are you so angry?" the doctor asked and then looked up at me as we sat across from each other on an expensive ass couch. I didn't want to be in this bitch, but after talking it over with Essence, DJ , and my moms, I decided to give the private anger management session a try, just to say that I did it. Hopefully after this shit, I won't even have to see this damn man again.

"Ian' angry," I replied nonchalantly, as I tapped my white Air Force One's along the dark brown hardwood floors. The man fixed his glasses on the bridge of his nose and shook his head, which confused me. What the fuck was he shaking his head for? See, this nigga was already making me want to walk out this bitch. I haven't been to an anger management class ever in twenty six years, so I can go without this shit for twenty six more.

"Yes, yes you are angry." he replied as he stared at me like a creep. I frowned and sat up straight on the couch while looking back at this nigga. Just because he had on a damn suit and tie, with a damn degree on the fucking wall, don't mean he can tell me if I'm angry or not. He keep testing me and he gone find out.

"No the fuck I'm not," I said with a frown as I rested my elbows on my knees, trying to keep calm. He sat there calmly with a clipboard in his hand, while shaking his head again as he scribbled something down on his little yellow notepad about me.

"Yes, yes you are."

"You know what, don't ask me no fuckin' questions if you gone answer them bitches for me anyway. I'm gettin' angry because yo' ass keep tellin' me I am, when I ain't. How the fuck this shit suppose to help me? Nah, fuck it, I want a gotdamn refund because you pissing me the fuck off." I said getting hyped up as my anger really did start to rise. I wasn't feeling this shrink shit. I wasn't even angry at first, but this nigga then made my fucking pressure go up, just that quick.

"I just want to know, why you're so angry?" he asked again and that was it. I had to get the fuck up out of here before this nigga blew my high, hell yeah I was high, a couple blunts did me good too. I'm glad I smoke because if I wasn't under the influence, I woul've been hit this nigga. I sighed and blew out a long breath of air to keep myself from asking this nigga for my head up in this shit. Instead, I politely stood up from the couch and walked towards the door. Fuck this shit man, I can do without it.

"Please, come back to the couch sir. We're not done just yet, you haven't completed the first step of the process," he called out to me calmly and for some reason that only aggravated me more.

"Man, fuck you, that ugly ass couch, step one, two, three, and this fuckin' anger management shit." I said straight up as I opened the door and walked out, slamming back behind me. As soon as I stepped outside of the door, Essence looked up at me and shook her head. She stood up from the chair outside of the room and came towards me.

"Baby, what happened in there and why are you out here already? The session is an hour and it has barely been five minutes." she asked as she propped her hand up on her hip while looking at me. I smacked my lips and shrugged as I sat down in one of the chairs along the wall. I was too high to give a fuck about this. I just wanted to go to Zaxby's right now and get me a wings & things, tongue torch, six chocolate chip cookies and a large Lemonade drink. That shit there sounded good as fuck right now.