Chapter Six | You Aint Shit

______

Said she ain't got nothing good to say so she ain't gon' say nothing, but this...

"You ain't shit", "you ain't shit", "you ain't shit"

Said she ain't got nothing good to say so she ain't gon' say nothing, but this...

"You ain't shit" - Trey Songz
______

Essence

The hot rays from the sun invaded my bedroom as they seeped through the balcony doors and landed on me. It awoke me from my sleep and I shifted in bed, before rubbing the remaining sleep from my eyes and yawning softly. I fully opened my eyes and turned over in bed to find nothing or no one there. I smacked my lips as I looked around the room for him, while scratching my forehead in the process. A small smile slipped onto my face once I realized his dumb ass way to tell me things, rather than simply texting it to my phone.

Money was a bastard sometimes, but other times he could be the sweetest person. Through all of his bullshit though, he was my husband and I loved his ugly ass more than anything. He wasn't shit sometimes, but he was mine. I smiled as I ripped the green sticky note from my forehead and read over it quickly.

Goodmorning sexy, I had to meet up with Caren this morning and I aint wanna wake yo fine ass, so I left you this bullshit. Oh yeah, Domani is with my moms, she wanted all her grands today, so enjoy yo self until daddy is done. I left a couple extra stacks on the dresser, go shopping with the girls, I'm taking you out tomorrow night. Love you, call you when I'm done.

- Big Dick Money ;)

I chuckled loudly at the name he left at the bottom of the note and shook my head. I slid from out of the bed and went on to clean up around the house. I was butt booty naked, but I was the only one home so it didn't really matter to me. The curtains were open, but that didn't stop me from cleaning in nothing but my birthday suit. I made up the bed, vaccumed the floors, and cleaned the rest of the house before going back to get ready for the day.

Once inside of my walk-in closet, I searched the racks for something to wear. It was the Fall now and it got chillier as the days passed. I settled for a pair of dark denim skinny jeans that hugged me in all the right places, a white flowy boyfriend t-shirt that came mid-length on my arms, gold and chocolate Michael Kors sneakers, and the matching Michael Kors scarf to complete the outfit. I wanted to be simple, comfortable, and cute.

It didn't take me long to hop inside of the shower and complete my morning routine. Once I was done, I made my way back into my room and dropped a towel the towel to the floor as I started to lotion up my body. I got this odd feeling this time that someone was watching me. I turned towards the window quickly, but no one was there. I had to be bugging, so I closed them shut before I finished getting ready.

Before long, I'd gotten cleaned up and dressed in my outfit. I accessorized with a gold MK watch and earrings and then I was done. My hair hung straight down my back and my make-up was light with a deep plum lipstick that coated my thick lips. I was done getting dressed, so I grabbed the keys to Money's Bentley and was on my way out of the door to eat with my boos for the afternoon.

The girls and I were meeting up at Olive Garden for lunch and then we were going to go shopping for our date tomorrow. I was super excited too. It's been nearly two weeks since my wedding and everything was going perfect between the two of us. We hadn't argued since then and it felt good for us to finally be in a good place in our lives. I was enjoying my family, it was all that I ever wanted and I thanked God for giving it to me. A loving husband, a handsome son, a father, a sibling, a second family, I was truly blessed. I've been through more shit than a little bit, but God has been good to me. Little do I know, I have much more in store for me.