Chapter One | One + One

_____

Hey, I don't know much about guns but I

I've been shot by you

And I don't know when I'm gon' die but I hope

That I'm gon' die by you

And I don't know much about fighting but I

I know I will fight for you

And just when I ball up my fist I realize

I'm laying right next to you baby

We ain't got nothing but love

And darling you got enough for the both of us - Beyonce

_____

Essence

"Do you love yo' nigga?" Money asked me seductively as he stood on his knees in between my legs, while my back was pressed into the soft sheets of our California king bed. I was clad in only a black lace panties and bra set, with my hormones raging through the roof. Money looked down at me with those sexy brown eyes that possessed nothing but love and lust, and that only made me want him even more. He hadn't even laid a finger on me yet, but I felt myself getting even more horny as the seconds passed by.

"Yes," I whimpered as I waited on his warm touch to meet with my cold body, but he continued to keep his hands to himself. It wasn't like him to not want to feel me up whenever he got the chance, but this one time, he chose to be a good boy when I didn't want him to be. I grabbed onto his hands and placed them onto my body, but he quickly snatched them away and smirked down at me, deviously.

"Money, please. I want you, now. Baby, please" I whined as I begged and arched my back, while I moved my body even closer until I was successfully touching his manhood with my kitty. I closed my eyes tightly and bit down on my bottom lip as I moved my pelvic against his tool, slowly. Before long, he stopped me from doing so and that pissed me off to the highest level.

I was becoming sexually fustrated as he kept stopping me from getting exactly what I wanted, purposely. This was definitely not like the usual Money, but I knew he was only teasing me for the hell of it. He loved to get me all worked up and antsy and then decides to play with my feelings. I really needed him to give me what I wanted, but he was acting stingy with his beefcake, while I was damn near throwing my kitty at him.

"You gone have another one of my babies?" he asked as he moved a little closer to me and this time he ran his finger along my kitty, through the lace fabric that covered it from the outside world. I shivered at his touch as I bit down even harder on my lip and smiled just a little. That simple touch set off a flame inside of me, like no other. When he moved his finger away, I wanted to cry like a baby, but I held my tears inside.

"Money, please stop doing that. I need you," I called as I tried to hold in my tears of frustration. Sex with my fiance was all that I wanted, but he insisted on being an asshole and making me beg him for it. Over the past two weeks, we had made a bet with each other. Whomever folded under pressure and begged for sex before we got married, had to do whatever the other person said for a full 24 hours. As a result, I lost the bet and now he won't give me what I'm begging for.

"Answer my question," he replied in a deep husky voice as he placed his finger back onto my covered flesh and ran his finger down my private area multiple times. My body shifted as I responded to his touch. I felt myself leaking all over the place and I hadn't had any fingers, tongue, or dick action just yet. Money's pressence alone made me become a human water hose.