Chapter Twenty Five | Stay With Me

_____

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me - Sam Smith

_____

Essence

A Gucci blood red knee-length evening dress that looped around my neck and ascentuated the curves of my hips, breast, and ass was what I sported for the night along with a nice pair of gold Guiseppe Zanotti heels. My hair was pulled up into a nice and soft donut that showed off the five carat diamond earrings that graced my ears. My outfit was completed with a face beat to perfection, and a nice gold Gucci clutch to top it off. I was definitely feeling myself as I got all dressed up for the re-opening of Essence tonight.

"Baby, we have five minutes and then we leavin'. So you betta' hurry up," Money, my loving husband called to me from the bathroom. I sighed as I smoothed out my dress and puckered up my lips, then smiled at myself. I looked damn good tonight, even if I had to say so myself. It was only right that the woman the club is named after, be dressed to kill any and everybody that walks. Designer everything was a must, this was a big night for us.

Money walked out from the bathroom and I could already feel my center becoming moist and my hormones raged as I stared at him. He was dressed up in an Armani black suit that complimented him very well, with a blood bow tie to match my attire and a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti loafers. It was a big step for him to wear a suit, so I oggled my man every chance that I got. A big face gold Rolex adorned his wrist and a chrome 9 mm was tucked neatly into his waistband.

He'd noticed me staring at him and snuck up behind me as I stood in front of the mirror. His arm snaked around my body and he pulled me back, flush against his front. I could feel all of him pressing into me, both the gun and his beef cake and it made me horny. I grinned from ear to ear as I rested my hand on top of his. We complimented each other very well tonight. Red was definitely our color. I turned around in his arms and brought my lips closer to his ear.

"Daddy, you look so damn sexy tonight, I'm on the verge of saying fuck this grand opening and keeping you here for myself," I whispered and stuck my tongue out to meet with his earlobe. I licked his skin just a little bit to tease him, and kissed the side of his face, which I knew he'd hate because of the lipstick stain I'd left on his skin.

"You look even sexier babe, but if you kiss me with that damn lipstick again, daddy is gone to be forced to bend you over his knee," he smirked as he whispered back to me sarcastically. He rubbed the lipstick off of him as I chuckled softly into his ear. He just had to ruin the moment and go against the flow. I shook my head and pulled away from his embrace.

"Sorry baby," I winked as I grabbed the rest of my things from around our room. Once I had everything and Money had successfully removed the stain from his face, we made our way down the stairs of our home. Money trailed behind me as I walked to the den to see momma Nyla seated on the couch watching lifetime while Domani played on his PSP next to her. He was only a two, but he knew how to play.

Mrs.Nyla had offered to stay over here tonight and watch Domani for us while we were out, so we happily obliged to that offer. We paid her good money and made sure she had everything she needed, so she didn't complain much about it. This was only a once in a while thing where she stays over here to keep him anyway. Domani was definitely a hand full, but that's why the good Lord blessed her with two hands.