Chapter Three | Don't Wake Me Up

_____

Too much light in this window, don't wake me up

Only coffee no sugar, inside my cup

If I wake and you're here still, give me a kiss

I wasn't finished dreaming, about your lips

Don't wake me up - Chris Brown
_____

Essence

I walked into the bedroom of our suite that we'd rented in the Bahamas and leaned up against the door frame with a yogurt cup in my hands, even though it was around two in the morning. I watched Money as he looked at the television screen with his hand stuck down deep into his boxers. I scrunched up my nose playfully as I walked further inside and turned the TV off on my way through the room, and then rested on the love seat. He smacked his lips loudly and looked over at me with a mean mug.

"Ew, why you playing with yourself Money?" I asked with my nose turned up playfully as I placed a spoon full of yogurt in my mouth and purposely gave the spoon the business, just because I knew he was watching me. I licked and sucked on the spoon until it was clean and looked over at him as he bit his bottom lip while watching. I was only teasing him and he knew it.

"Why don't you bring ya' ass over here, so I can play wit' you instead." he smirked as he watched my every move from the bed. I chuckled softly and rolled my eyes as I continued to eat my yogurt like he hadn't said a word to me. I guess thst was the wrong answer, because soon he got up and came towards me quickly. I tried to back away from him, but he'd already sat his heavy ass down onto my lap and leaned his head back onto my shoulder.

"What the fuck is that you eatin'?" he asked as he smelled the container and then frowned. I laughed as I put some on the spoon and held it up to his mouth. He opened it wide and placed the spoon inside and then took it back out. He allowed it to stay in for a couple seconds before he spit the yogurt out into his hand and then ran to the bathroom quickly.

"You're disgusting Money," I frowned as I'd lost my appetite for the yogurt anymore. I tossed all of it in the trash and rolled my eyes at how dramatic he acted sometimes. It was only strawberry yogurt and here he was acting like it was something worst than that.

"Nah, you disgustin' for eatin' that shit. The fuck you gone feed me some shit that look like nut for?" he asked as he brushed his teeth in the bathroom, while looking at me with a frown on his face. Money was ridiculous somtimes, it was just in his DNA to act foolish every once in a while. I shook my head and followed him into the bathroom.

I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his body, from the back. I allowed my small hands to roam down into his shorts until I found his warm manhood. By then, he was done brushing his teeth and just stared at me through the mirror ahead. He bit his bottom lip as I stroked his hard tool that remained in his boxers. I started going faster and then slower, but soon he pulled my hands out and turned back towards me.

"Aye girl, if you ain't fuckin' then get back. Ian' no hand job typa' nigga, I need some of the cooch." he said seriously as he held both my hands in his. I stared up at him before bursting into laughter. Money was so stupid, and the fact that he was serious made me laugh harder. My eyes wandered down to his tool that stood at attention and I knew then, he wasn't playing any games with me.

"You're something else Mr.Johnson," I smiled as I hugged his waist tightly. I stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips a few times, while I stared at them. Soon, his large hands found my ass and he lifted me up into the air, until my legs were securely wrapped around his body.